The Memphis Grizzlies are 6.5-point underdogs heading into Game 3 of the second round of the NBA Playoffs against the Golden State Warriors at Chase Center on Saturday, starting at 8:30 PM ET. The series is tied 1-1. The matchup has a point total of 226.5.
Warriors vs. Grizzlies Predictions
Warriors vs. Grizzlies Betting Odds
Warriors vs. Grizzlies Last 10 Games
- Golden State covered the spread four times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Golden State games has gone over the set total six times.
- The past 10 Warriors games averaged 3.2 fewer points (223.3) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Warriors’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 2.9 points higher than their season-long average.
- Memphis has a 7-3 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Memphis and its opponents have combined to hit the over in three of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Grizzlies games averaged 4.3 more points (230.8) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Grizzlies’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 112.7, 2.9 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Warriors vs. Grizzlies Betting Trends
- Golden State has covered the spread 44 times over 91 games with a set spread.
- The Warriors are 19-17-2 ATS when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- This season, Golden State’s games have hit the over 40 times out of 91 chances.
- The Warriors make 46.9% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.4 percentage points higher than the Grizzlies have allowed to their opponents (45.5%).
- In games Golden State shoots higher than 45.5% from the field, it is 32-14-2 against the spread and 39-9 overall.
- Memphis has put together a 58-33-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Grizzlies have an ATS record of 4-2 when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- Memphis’ games have gone over the total 47 times out of 92 chances this year.
- The Grizzlies’ 46.1% shooting percentage from the field this season is 2.3 percentage points higher than the Warriors have allowed to their opponents (43.8%).
- Memphis has put together a 47-9 record against the spread and a 50-6 straight up record in games it shoots over 43.8% from the field.
Warriors vs. Grizzlies Over/Under Trends
- This season, 31 of Golden State’s 91 games have gone over Saturday’s total of 226.5 points.
- In Memphis’ 92 games this season, 48 have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s total of 226.5.
- The Warriors average 111.0 points per game against the Grizzlies’ 115.6, totaling 0.1 points over the contest’s over/under of 226.5.
- This game’s point total is 11.1 fewer points than the 215.4 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Warriors games is 5.9 points fewer than the over/under of 226.5 points in this matchup.
- Grizzlies games have an over/under of 225.2 points this season, 1.3 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Warriors Team Leaders
- Stephen Curry: 25.5 PTS, 6.3 AST, 1.3 STL, 43.7 FG%, 38.0 3PT% (285-for-750)
- Jordan Poole: 18.5 PTS, 44.8 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (211-for-580)
- Andrew Wiggins: 17.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.6 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (157-for-399)
- Kevon Looney: 6.0 PTS, 7.3 REB, 57.1 FG%
- Draymond Green: 7.5 PTS, 7.3 REB, 7.0 AST, 1.3 STL, 1.1 BLK, 52.5 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (16-for-54)
Grizzlies Team Leaders
- Ja Morant: 27.4 PTS, 6.7 AST, 1.2 STL, 49.3 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (88-for-256)
- Desmond Bane: 18.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 46.1 FG%, 43.6 3PT% (228-for-523)
- Steven Adams: 6.9 PTS, 10.0 REB, 54.7 FG%
- De’Anthony Melton: 10.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 40.4 FG%, 37.4 3PT% (139-for-372)
- Tyus Jones: 8.7 PTS, 45.1 FG%, 39.0 3PT% (80-for-205)
Where To Watch Warriors vs. Grizzlies
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.