The Boston Celtics are 4-point favorites heading into Game 2 of the second round of the NBA Playoffs against the Milwaukee Bucks at TD Garden on Tuesday, starting at 7:00 PM ET. The Bucks lead the series 1-0. The matchup has an over/under set at 215 points.
Celtics vs. Bucks Predictions
Celtics vs. Bucks Betting Odds
Celtics vs. Bucks Last 10 Games
- Boston has a 7-3 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- Boston and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Celtics games averaged 223.1 total points, 8.1 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Celtics’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 3.5 points higher than their season-long average.
- Milwaukee is 8-2 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- The Bucks and their opponents have combined to hit the over one time in those games.
- The past 10 Bucks games averaged 7.6 more points (222.6) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Bucks’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 107.5, 8.0 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Celtics vs. Bucks Betting Trends
- Boston has covered the spread 47 times over 88 games with a set spread.
- In games they were favored in by 4 points or more so far this season, the Celtics went 24-25-2 against the spread.
- Boston’s games have gone over the total 43 times out of 88 chances this season.
- The Celtics are shooting 46.6% from the field this season, 1.0 percentage point higher than the 45.6% the Bucks allow to opponents.
- In games Boston shoots higher than 45.6% from the field, it is 32-11-2 against the spread and 37-8 overall.
- Milwaukee is 45-46-0 against the spread this year.
- The Bucks have an ATS record of 3-4 when playing as at least 4-point underdogs.
- This year, Milwaukee’s games have hit the over 42 times out of 91 chances.
- The Bucks are shooting 46.8% from the field, 3.4% higher than the 43.4% the Celtics’ opponents have shot this season.
- Milwaukee is 39-25 against the spread and 49-15 overall when it shoots better than 43.4% from the field.
Celtics vs. Bucks Over/Under Trends
- Boston and its opponents have combined to outscore Tuesday’s over/under (215 points) 45 times this season.
- This season, 66 games Milwaukee played finished with a combined score higher than 215 points.
- The Celtics average 111.8 points per game against the Bucks’ 115.5, amounting to 12.3 points over the contest’s over/under of 215.
- This matchup’s over/under is 1.6 fewer points than the 216.6 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Celtics have seen a 216.3 average over/under in their games this season, 1.3 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 10.0 points separates the average total points bet in Bucks’ games (225.0 points) and this matchup’s over/under (215 points).
Celtics Team Leaders
- Jayson Tatum: 26.9 PTS, 8.0 REB, 45.3 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (230-for-651)
- Jaylen Brown: 23.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 47.3 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (166-for-464)
- Marcus Smart: 12.1 PTS, 5.9 AST, 1.7 STL, 41.8 FG%, 33.1 3PT% (119-for-360)
- Al Horford: 10.2 PTS, 7.7 REB, 1.3 BLK, 46.7 FG%, 33.6 3PT% (89-for-265)
- Robert Williams III: 10.0 PTS, 9.6 REB, 2.2 BLK, 73.6 FG%
Bucks Team Leaders
- Giannis Antetokounmpo: 29.9 PTS, 11.6 REB, 5.8 AST, 1.1 STL, 1.4 BLK, 55.3 FG%, 29.3 3PT% (71-for-242)
- Jrue Holiday: 18.3 PTS, 6.8 AST, 1.6 STL, 50.1 FG%, 41.1 3PT% (132-for-321)
- Khris Middleton: 20.1 PTS, 5.4 AST, 1.2 STL, 44.3 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (162-for-434)
- Bobby Portis: 14.6 PTS, 9.1 REB, 47.9 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (133-for-338)
- Grayson Allen: 11.1 PTS, 44.8 FG%, 40.9 3PT% (159-for-389)
Where To Watch Celtics vs. Bucks
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.