The Golden State Warriors are 2.5-point favorites heading into Game 1 of the second round of the NBA Playoffs against the Memphis Grizzlies at FedExForum on Sunday, starting at 3:30 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 217.5.
Warriors vs. Grizzlies Predictions
Warriors vs. Grizzlies Betting Odds
Warriors vs. Grizzlies Last 10 Games
- Golden State covered the spread six times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 9-1 record straight-up in those games.
- Golden State and its opponents have hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The Warriors’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 222.2 points scored. That’s 4.7 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Warriors’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 4.7 points higher than their season-long average.
- Memphis is 6-4 overall and 4-5-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- Memphis and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The Grizzlies’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 232.9 points scored. That’s 15.4 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Grizzlies have scored 0.3 more points per contest compared to their 115.6 PPG season-long scoring average.
Warriors vs. Grizzlies Betting Trends
- Golden State has compiled a 44-41-3 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 2.5-point favorites or more, the Warriors have an ATS record of 31-30-2.
- Golden State’s games have gone over the total 39 times out of 88 chances this season.
- The Warriors make 46.9% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.4 percentage points higher than the Grizzlies have allowed to their opponents (45.5%).
- In games Golden State shoots higher than 45.5% from the field, it is 32-14-2 against the spread and 39-9 overall.
- Memphis has compiled a 55-33-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they were an underdog in by 2.5 points or more so far this season, the Grizzlies have gone 13-10 against the spread.
- Games involving Memphis have hit the over 46 times out of 89 chances this season.
- The Grizzlies’ 46.1% shooting percentage from the field this season is 2.3 percentage points higher than the Warriors have given up to their opponents (43.8%).
- This season, Memphis has a 47-9 record against the spread and a 50-6 record overall in games the team collectively shoots higher than 43.8% from the field.
Warriors vs. Grizzlies Over/Under Trends
- This season, 47 of Golden State’s 88 games have gone over Sunday’s over/under of 217.5 points.
- There have been 65 Memphis games that have finished with a combined score higher than 217.5 points this season.
- The Warriors average 111.0 points per game against the Grizzlies’ 115.6, totaling 9.1 points over the game’s point total of 217.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 215.4 points per game, 2.1 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Warriors have seen a 220.5 over/under in their games this season, 3.0 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 7.8 points separates the average total points bet in Grizzlies’ games (225.3 points) and this game’s over/under (217.5 points).
Warriors Team Leaders
- Stephen Curry: 25.5 PTS, 6.3 AST, 1.3 STL, 43.7 FG%, 38.0 3PT% (285-for-750)
- Jordan Poole: 18.5 PTS, 44.8 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (211-for-580)
- Andrew Wiggins: 17.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.6 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (157-for-399)
- Kevon Looney: 6.0 PTS, 7.3 REB, 57.1 FG%
- Draymond Green: 7.5 PTS, 7.3 REB, 7.0 AST, 1.3 STL, 1.1 BLK, 52.5 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (16-for-54)
Grizzlies Team Leaders
- Ja Morant: 27.4 PTS, 6.7 AST, 1.2 STL, 49.3 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (88-for-256)
- Desmond Bane: 18.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 46.1 FG%, 43.6 3PT% (228-for-523)
- Steven Adams: 6.9 PTS, 10.0 REB, 54.7 FG%
- De’Anthony Melton: 10.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 40.4 FG%, 37.4 3PT% (139-for-372)
- Tyus Jones: 8.7 PTS, 45.1 FG%, 39.0 3PT% (80-for-205)
Where To Watch Warriors vs. Grizzlies
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.