The Phoenix Suns are 2.5-point favorites heading into Game of the against the New Orleans Pelicans at Smoothie King Center on Thursday, starting at 7:30 PM ET. The series is tied . The matchup has a point total of 214.5.
Suns vs. Pelicans Predictions
Suns vs. Pelicans Betting Odds
Suns vs. Pelicans Last 10 Games
- Phoenix has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Phoenix games has gone over the set total three times.
- The Suns’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 222.6 points scored. That’s 8.1 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Suns have scored 4.9 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- New Orleans is 4-6 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- New Orleans’ last 10 outings saw six hit the over.
- The Pelicans’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 221.1 points scored. That’s 6.6 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Pelicans have scored 2.8 more points per contest compared to their 109.3 PPG season-long scoring average.
Suns vs. Pelicans Betting Trends
- Phoenix has covered the spread 47 times this season (47-40-0).
- In games this season when favored by 2.5 points or more, the Suns are 35-35 against the spread.
- Phoenix games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 44 times out of 87 chances this season.
- The Suns make 48.5% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.4 percentage points higher than the Pelicans have allowed to their opponents (47.1%).
- Phoenix has a 32-21 record against the spread and a 46-7 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 47.1% from the field.
- New Orleans has put together a 44-43-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they were an underdog in by 2.5 points or more so far this year, the Pelicans have gone 25-32 against the spread.
- Games involving New Orleans have hit the over 37 times out of 87 chances this season.
- New Orleans has compiled a 29-14 record against the spread and a 27-16 straight up record in games it shoots higher than 44.4% from the field.
Suns vs. Pelicans Over/Under Trends
- Phoenix and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s over/under (214.5 points) 57 times this season.
- A total of 48 of New Orleans’ games finished with a combined score higher than 214.5 points this season.
- The Suns average 114.8 points per game against the Pelicans’ 109.3, amounting to 9.6 points over the contest’s total of 214.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 217.6 points per game, 3.1 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Suns games is 222.5 points, 8.0 more than the over/under of 214.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 5.7 points fewer than the average over/under in Pelicans’ games this season (220.2 points).
Suns Team Leaders
- Devin Booker: 26.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.6 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (183-for-478)
- Chris Paul: 14.7 PTS, 10.8 AST, 1.9 STL, 49.3 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (63-for-199)
- Mikal Bridges: 14.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 53.4 FG%, 36.9 3PT% (115-for-312)
- Deandre Ayton: 17.2 PTS, 10.2 REB, 63.4 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (7-for-19)
- JaVale McGee: 9.2 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 62.9 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (2-for-9)
Pelicans Team Leaders
- Jonas Valančiūnas: 17.8 PTS, 11.4 REB, 54.4 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (57-for-158)
- Devonte’ Graham: 11.9 PTS, 36.3 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (192-for-563)
- Herbert Jones: 9.5 PTS, 1.7 STL, 47.6 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (57-for-169)
- Jaxson Hayes: 9.3 PTS, 61.6 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (20-for-57)
- Garrett Temple: 5.2 PTS, 37.6 FG%, 31.9 3PT% (59-for-185)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.