The Philadelphia 76ers are 1.5-point favorites heading into a decisive Game 6 of the opening round of the NBA Playoffs against the Toronto Raptors at Scotiabank Arena on Thursday, starting at 7:00 PM ET. The 76ers have a 3-2 series lead. The over/under is set at 209.5 in the matchup.
76ers vs. Raptors Predictions
76ers vs. Raptors Betting Odds
76ers vs. Raptors Last 10 Games
- Philadelphia covered the spread four times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Philadelphia’s last 10 contests saw five go over the total.
- The last 10 76ers games averaged 219.6 total points, 10.1 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the 76ers are scoring 2.2 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Toronto is 6-4 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Toronto’s past 10 outings saw three go over the total.
- The last 10 Raptors games averaged 217.2 total points, 7.7 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Raptors have scored 2.1 fewer points per contest compared to their 109.4 PPG season-long scoring average.
76ers vs. Raptors Betting Trends
- Philadelphia has gone 41-46-1 against the spread this season.
- The 76ers are 27-33 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- Philadelphia games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 40 times out of 88 chances this season.
- The 76ers make 46.6% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.4 percentage points higher than the Raptors have allowed to their opponents (46.2%).
- Philadelphia has a 32-14-1 record against the spread and a 41-6 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 46.2% from the field.
- Toronto has covered the spread in a game 49 times this year (49-38-1).
- The Raptors have an ATS record of 23-18-1 when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- This year, 42 of Toronto’s games have gone over the point total out of 88 chances.
- This season, Toronto has a 22-8 record against the spread and a 23-7 record overall in games the team collectively shoots over 45.8% from the field.
76ers vs. Raptors Over/Under Trends
- A total of 59 Philadelphia games this season have gone over Thursday’s over/under of 209.5 points.
- A total of 57 of Toronto’s games finished with a combined score over 209.5 points this season.
- The 76ers average 109.9 points per game against the Raptors’ 109.4, totaling 9.8 points over the matchup’s point total of 209.5.
- The 214.4 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 4.9 more than the 209.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the 76ers have seen a 217.3 over/under in their games this season, 7.8 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 6.5 points separates the average total points bet in Raptors’ games (216.0 points) and this matchup’s over/under (209.5 points).
76ers Team Leaders
- Joel Embiid: 30.6 PTS, 11.7 REB, 1.1 STL, 1.5 BLK, 49.9 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (93-for-251)
- Tobias Harris: 17.2 PTS, 48.2 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (101-for-275)
- Tyrese Maxey: 17.5 PTS, 48.5 FG%, 42.7 3PT% (132-for-309)
- Georges Niang: 9.2 PTS, 43.7 FG%, 40.3 3PT% (156-for-387)
- Matisse Thybulle: 5.7 PTS, 1.7 STL, 1.1 BLK, 50.0 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (45-for-144)
Raptors Team Leaders
- Pascal Siakam: 22.8 PTS, 8.5 REB, 5.3 AST, 1.3 STL, 49.4 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (75-for-218)
- Fred VanVleet: 20.3 PTS, 6.7 AST, 1.7 STL, 40.3 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (242-for-642)
- Scottie Barnes: 15.3 PTS, 7.5 REB, 1.1 STL, 49.2 FG%, 30.1 3PT% (58-for-193)
- Gary Trent Jr.: 18.3 PTS, 1.7 STL, 41.4 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (209-for-545)
- Chris Boucher: 9.4 PTS, 46.4 FG%, 29.7 3PT% (68-for-229)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.