The Milwaukee Bucks are 10-point favorites heading into a decisive Game 5 of the opening round of the NBA Playoffs against the Chicago Bulls at Fiserv Forum on Wednesday, starting at 7:30 PM ET. The Bucks have a 3-1 lead in the series. The over/under is set at 219.5 for the matchup.
Bucks vs. Bulls Predictions
Bucks vs. Bulls Betting Odds
Bucks vs. Bulls Last 10 Games
- Milwaukee is 7-3 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Milwaukee and its opponents have hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Bucks games averaged 227.1 total points, 7.6 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their last 10 games, the Bucks have scored 1.7 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Chicago covered the spread four times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Chicago games have gone over the set total four times.
- The last 10 Bulls games averaged 226.4 total points, 6.9 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Bulls’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 101.2, 10.4 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Bucks vs. Bulls Betting Trends
- Milwaukee has compiled a 41-46-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 10-point favorites or more, the Bucks have an ATS record of 10-8.
- Milwaukee’s games have gone over the total 42 times out of 87 chances this season.
- The Bucks make 46.8% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.6 percentage points lower than the Bulls have allowed to their opponents (47.4%).
- Milwaukee has a 26-7 record against the spread and a 31-2 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 47.4% from the field.
- Chicago has registered a 45-42-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Bulls are a perfect 3-0 ATS when playing as at least 10-point underdogs.
- Chicago games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 41 times out of 87 chances this season.
- The Bulls’ 48.0% shooting percentage from the field this season is 2.4 percentage points higher than the Bucks have allowed to their opponents (45.6%).
- This season, Chicago has a 33-17 record against the spread and a 34-16 record overall in games the team collectively shoots above 45.6% from the field.
Bucks vs. Bulls Over/Under Trends
- This season, Milwaukee and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s over/under of 219.5 points 58 times.
- This season, 48 of Chicago’s games have ended with a score higher than 219.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 227.1 points per game, 7.6 points more than the point total of 219.5 for this contest.
- This matchup’s point total is 4.6 fewer points than the 224.1 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Bucks have seen a 225.3 average over/under in their games this season, 5.8 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this contest is 3.1 points fewer than the average over/under in Bulls’ games this season (222.6 points).
Bucks Team Leaders
- Giannis Antetokounmpo: 29.9 PTS, 11.6 REB, 5.8 AST, 1.1 STL, 1.4 BLK, 55.3 FG%, 29.3 3PT% (71-for-242)
- Jrue Holiday: 18.3 PTS, 6.8 AST, 1.6 STL, 50.1 FG%, 41.1 3PT% (132-for-321)
- Khris Middleton: 20.1 PTS, 5.4 AST, 1.2 STL, 44.3 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (162-for-434)
- Bobby Portis: 14.6 PTS, 9.1 REB, 47.9 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (133-for-338)
- Grayson Allen: 11.1 PTS, 44.8 FG%, 40.9 3PT% (159-for-389)
Bulls Team Leaders
- DeMar DeRozan: 27.9 PTS, 50.4 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (50-for-142)
- Nikola Vucevic: 17.6 PTS, 11.0 REB, 47.3 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (104-for-331)
- Zach LaVine: 24.4 PTS, 47.6 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (185-for-475)
- Ayo Dosunmu: 8.8 PTS, 52.0 FG%, 37.6 3PT% (70-for-186)
- Coby White: 12.7 PTS, 43.3 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (136-for-353)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.