The Denver Nuggets are 9-point underdogs heading into a potentially deciding Game 5 of the opening round of the NBA Playoffs against the Golden State Warriors at Chase Center on Wednesday, starting at 10:00 PM ET. The Warriors have a 3-1 series lead. The over/under is set at 225.5 for the matchup.
Warriors vs. Nuggets Predictions
Warriors vs. Nuggets Betting Odds
Warriors vs. Nuggets Last 10 Games
- Golden State covered the spread eight times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- Golden State and its opponents have hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The Warriors’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 221.2 points scored. That’s 4.3 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Warriors’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 5.7 points higher than their season-long average.
- Denver has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- Denver and its opponents have hit the over in eight of the past 10 games.
- The Nuggets’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 230.0 points scored. That’s 4.5 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Nuggets are scoring 119.6 points per game compared to their 112.7 season average.
Warriors vs. Nuggets Betting Trends
- Golden State has covered the spread 44 times over 86 games with a set spread.
- In games this season when favored by 9 points or more, the Warriors are 11-9-2 against the spread.
- This season, Golden State’s games have hit the over 39 times out of 86 chances.
- The Warriors are shooting 46.9% from the field this season, 0.1 percentage points lower than the 47.0% the Nuggets allow to opponents.
- In games Golden State shoots higher than 47.0% from the field, it is 32-9-2 against the spread and 38-5 overall.
- Denver has covered the spread in a matchup 37 times this season (37-48-1).
- The Nuggets have not covered a spread (0-2) when playing as at least 9-point underdogs.
- Denver games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 50 times out of 86 chances this year.
- The Nuggets are shooting 48.3% from the field, 4.5% higher than the 43.8% the Warriors’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Denver has a 33-29 record against the spread and a 41-21 record overall in games the team collectively shoots over 43.8% from the field.
Warriors vs. Nuggets Over/Under Trends
- A total of 31 Golden State games this season have gone over Wednesday’s over/under of 225.5 points.
- There have been 42 Denver games that have ended with a combined score over 225.5 points this season.
- The over/under for the matchup of 225.5 is 1.8 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Warriors (111.0 points per game) and the Nuggets (112.7 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 215.9 points per game, 9.6 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Warriors games is 5.1 points fewer than the over/under of 225.5 points in this matchup.
- The over/under for this contest is 4.3 points more than the average over/under in Nuggets’ games this season (221.2 points).
Warriors Team Leaders
- Stephen Curry: 25.5 PTS, 6.3 AST, 1.3 STL, 43.7 FG%, 38.0 3PT% (285-for-750)
- Jordan Poole: 18.5 PTS, 44.8 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (211-for-580)
- Andrew Wiggins: 17.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.6 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (157-for-399)
- Kevon Looney: 6.0 PTS, 7.3 REB, 57.1 FG%
- Draymond Green: 7.5 PTS, 7.3 REB, 7.0 AST, 1.3 STL, 1.1 BLK, 52.5 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (16-for-54)
Nuggets Team Leaders
- Nikola Jokic: 27.1 PTS, 13.8 REB, 7.9 AST, 1.5 STL, 58.3 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (97-for-288)
- Aaron Gordon: 15.0 PTS, 52.0 FG%, 33.5 3PT% (87-for-260)
- Will Barton: 14.7 PTS, 43.8 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (157-for-430)
- Monte Morris: 12.6 PTS, 48.4 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (124-for-314)
- Nah’Shon Hyland: 10.1 PTS, 40.3 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (131-for-358)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.