The Memphis Grizzlies are 7-point favorites heading into Game 5 of the opening round of the NBA Playoffs against the Minnesota Timberwolves at FedExForum on Tuesday, starting at 7:30 PM ET. The series is tied 2-2. The matchup’s point total is 232.5.
Grizzlies vs. Timberwolves Predictions
Grizzlies vs. Timberwolves Betting Odds
Grizzlies vs. Timberwolves Last 10 Games
- Memphis is 5-5 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Memphis’ past 10 games saw six go over the total.
- The last 10 Grizzlies games averaged 232.5 total points, the same as this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Grizzlies have scored 1.6 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Minnesota covered the spread three times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Minnesota’s last 10 outings saw seven go over the total.
- The past 10 Timberwolves games averaged 4.6 more points (237.1) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Timberwolves have scored 1.9 more points per contest compared to their 115.9 PPG season-long scoring average.
Grizzlies vs. Timberwolves Betting Trends
- Memphis has covered the spread 54 times over 86 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 7-point favorites or more, the Grizzlies have an ATS record of 15-6.
- This season, 46 of Memphis’ games have gone over the point total out of 86 chances.
- This season, the Grizzlies have a 46.1% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.1% higher than the 46.0% of shots the Timberwolves’ opponents have knocked down.
- In games Memphis shoots better than 46.0% from the field, it is 38-7 against the spread and 41-4 overall.
- Minnesota is 45-40-1 against the spread this year.
- The Timberwolves have an ATS record of 4-4 when playing as at least 7-point underdogs.
- This season, 52 of Minnesota’s games have gone over the point total out of 86 chances.
- The Timberwolves’ 45.7% shooting percentage from the field this season is 0.2 percentage points higher than the Grizzlies have allowed to their opponents (45.5%).
- This season, Minnesota has a 30-9 record against the spread and a 31-8 record overall in games the team collectively shoots over 45.5% from the field.
Grizzlies vs. Timberwolves Over/Under Trends
- Memphis and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (232.5 points) 30 times this season.
- This season, 40 of Minnesota’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 232.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 231.5 points per game, 1.0 point fewer than the point total of 232.5 for this contest.
- These two teams surrender a combined 223.2 points per game, 9.3 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Grizzlies games is 7.3 points fewer than the over/under of 232.5 points in this matchup.
- Timberwolves games have an over/under of 227.2 points this season, 5.3 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Grizzlies Team Leaders
- Ja Morant: 27.4 PTS, 6.7 AST, 1.2 STL, 49.3 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (88-for-256)
- Jaren Jackson Jr.: 16.3 PTS, 2.3 BLK, 41.5 FG%, 31.9 3PT% (128-for-401)
- Desmond Bane: 18.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 46.1 FG%, 43.6 3PT% (228-for-523)
- Steven Adams: 6.9 PTS, 10.0 REB, 54.7 FG%
- De’Anthony Melton: 10.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 40.4 FG%, 37.4 3PT% (139-for-372)
Timberwolves Team Leaders
- Karl-Anthony Towns: 24.6 PTS, 9.8 REB, 1.1 BLK, 52.9 FG%, 41.0 3PT% (150-for-366)
- Anthony Edwards: 21.3 PTS, 1.5 STL, 44.1 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (215-for-602)
- D’Angelo Russell: 18.1 PTS, 7.1 AST, 41.1 FG%, 34.0 3PT% (176-for-518)
- Jarred Vanderbilt: 6.9 PTS, 8.4 REB, 1.3 STL, 58.7 FG%, 14.3 3PT% (2-for-14)
- Malik Beasley: 12.1 PTS, 39.1 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (240-for-637)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.