The Utah Jazz are 4.5-point favorites heading into Game 4 of the opening round of the NBA Playoffs against the Dallas Mavericks at Vivint Arena on Saturday, starting at 4:30 PM ET. The Mavericks lead the series 2-1. The matchup has an over/under set at 210.5 points.
Jazz vs. Mavericks Predictions
Jazz vs. Mavericks Betting Odds
Jazz vs. Mavericks Last 10 Games
- Utah covered the spread four times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Utah games has surpassed the set total six times.
- The last 10 Jazz games averaged 217.5 total points, 7.0 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the Jazz have a points-per-game average 0.3 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Dallas is 8-2 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- The final scores of the past 10 Dallas games have surpassed the set total eight times.
- The Mavericks’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 216.5 points scored. That’s 6.0 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Mavericks are scoring 118.7 points per game compared to their 108.0 season average.
Jazz vs. Mavericks Betting Trends
- Utah has covered the spread 35 times in 85 games with a set spread.
- In games they were favored in by 4.5 points or more so far this season, the Jazz have gone 28-32-1 against the spread.
- Utah’s games have gone over the total 40 times out of 85 chances this season.
- The Jazz are shooting 47.1% from the field this season, 1.4 percentage points higher than the 45.7% the Mavericks allow to opponents.
- Utah is 28-19-1 against the spread and 35-13 overall when it shoots higher than 45.7% from the field.
- Dallas has registered a 48-36-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Mavericks have an ATS record of 10-3 when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- This year, 33 of Dallas’ games have gone over the point total out of 85 chances.
- The Mavericks’ 46.1% shooting percentage from the field this season is 0.8 percentage points higher than the Jazz have allowed to their opponents (45.3%).
- Dallas has put together a 32-13-1 record against the spread and a 38-8 straight up record in games it shoots over 45.3% from the field.
Jazz vs. Mavericks Over/Under Trends
- This season, 66 of Utah’s 85 games have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 210.5 points.
- This season, 46 games Dallas played finished with a combined score over 210.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 221.6 points per game, 11.1 points more than the total of 210.5 for this game.
- The 212.3 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 1.8 more than the 210.5 total in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Jazz games is 221.3 points, 10.8 more than the over/under of 210.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 5.1 points separates the average total points bet in Mavericks’ games (215.6 points) and this game’s over/under (210.5 points).
Jazz Team Leaders
- Donovan Mitchell: 25.9 PTS, 5.3 AST, 1.5 STL, 44.8 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (232-for-654)
- Rudy Gobert: 15.6 PTS, 14.7 REB, 2.1 BLK, 71.3 FG%
- Mike Conley: 13.7 PTS, 5.3 AST, 1.3 STL, 43.5 FG%, 40.8 3PT% (169-for-414)
- Jordan Clarkson: 16.0 PTS, 41.9 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (190-for-597)
- Bojan Bogdanovic: 18.1 PTS, 45.5 FG%, 38.7 3PT% (181-for-468)
Mavericks Team Leaders
- Luka Dončić: 28.4 PTS, 9.1 REB, 8.7 AST, 1.2 STL, 45.7 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (201-for-569)
- Jalen Brunson: 16.3 PTS, 50.2 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (94-for-252)
- Dorian Finney-Smith: 11.0 PTS, 1.1 STL, 47.1 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (172-for-435)
- Dwight Powell: 8.7 PTS, 67.1 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (13-for-37)
- Reggie Bullock: 8.6 PTS, 40.1 FG%, 36.0 3PT% (141-for-392)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.