The Memphis Grizzlies are 3-point favorites heading into Game 4 of the opening round of the NBA Playoffs against the Minnesota Timberwolves at Target Center on Saturday, starting at 10:00 PM ET. The Grizzlies hold a 2-1 series lead. The matchup has a point total of 233.5.
Grizzlies vs. Timberwolves Predictions
Grizzlies vs. Timberwolves Betting Odds
Grizzlies vs. Timberwolves Last 10 Games
- Memphis covered the spread five times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Memphis and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Grizzlies games averaged 2.1 fewer points (231.4) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Grizzlies are scoring 2.1 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Minnesota covered the spread twice in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- Minnesota and its opponents have hit the over in seven of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Timberwolves games averaged 3.3 more points (236.8) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Timberwolves have scored 1.2 more points per contest compared to their 115.9 PPG season-long scoring average.
Grizzlies vs. Timberwolves Betting Trends
- Memphis has gone 54-31-0 against the spread this season.
- The Grizzlies have an ATS record of 28-16 when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- This season, 45 of Memphis’ games have gone over the point total out of 85 chances.
- This season, the Grizzlies have a 46.1% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.1% higher than the 46.0% of shots the Timberwolves’ opponents have knocked down.
- Memphis has a 38-7 record against the spread and a 41-4 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 46.0% from the field.
- Minnesota has covered the spread in a matchup 44 times this season (44-40-1).
- The Timberwolves have an ATS record of 15-11 when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- This season, 51 of Minnesota’s games have gone over the point total out of 85 chances.
- The Timberwolves’ 45.7% shooting percentage from the field this season is 0.2 percentage points higher than the Grizzlies have given up to their opponents (45.5%).
- This season, Minnesota has a 30-9 record against the spread and a 31-8 record overall in games the team collectively shoots higher than 45.5% from the field.
Grizzlies vs. Timberwolves Over/Under Trends
- This season, 27 of Memphis’ 85 games have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 233.5 points.
- This season, 36 of Minnesota’s games have ended with a score higher than 233.5 points.
- The Grizzlies average 115.6 points per game against the Timberwolves’ 115.9, totaling 2.0 points under the matchup’s total of 233.5.
- The 223.2 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 10.3 fewer than the 233.5 total in this contest.
- The Grizzlies have seen a 225.1 average over/under in their games this season, 8.4 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- Timberwolves games have an over/under of 227.2 points this season, 6.3 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Grizzlies Team Leaders
- Ja Morant: 27.4 PTS, 6.7 AST, 1.2 STL, 49.3 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (88-for-256)
- Jaren Jackson Jr.: 16.3 PTS, 2.3 BLK, 41.5 FG%, 31.9 3PT% (128-for-401)
- Desmond Bane: 18.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 46.1 FG%, 43.6 3PT% (228-for-523)
- Steven Adams: 6.9 PTS, 10.0 REB, 54.7 FG%
- De’Anthony Melton: 10.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 40.4 FG%, 37.4 3PT% (139-for-372)
Timberwolves Team Leaders
- Karl-Anthony Towns: 24.6 PTS, 9.8 REB, 1.1 BLK, 52.9 FG%, 41.0 3PT% (150-for-366)
- Anthony Edwards: 21.3 PTS, 1.5 STL, 44.1 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (215-for-602)
- D’Angelo Russell: 18.1 PTS, 7.1 AST, 41.1 FG%, 34.0 3PT% (176-for-518)
- Jarred Vanderbilt: 6.9 PTS, 8.4 REB, 1.3 STL, 58.7 FG%, 14.3 3PT% (2-for-14)
- Malik Beasley: 12.1 PTS, 39.1 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (240-for-637)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.