The Golden State Warriors are 3.5-point favorites heading into a decisive Game 4 of the opening round of the NBA Playoffs against the Denver Nuggets at Ball Arena on Sunday, starting at 3:30 PM ET. The Warriors hold a 3-0 lead in the series. The over/under in the matchup is 224.
Warriors vs. Nuggets Predictions
Warriors vs. Nuggets Betting Odds
Warriors vs. Nuggets Last 10 Games
- Golden State is 8-2 overall and 8-2-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- Golden State’s past 10 games saw five hit the over.
- The Warriors’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 221.0 points scored. That’s 3.0 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Warriors have a points-per-game average 3.1 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Denver is 4-6 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Denver games have gone over the set total seven times.
- The last 10 Nuggets games averaged 230.8 total points, 6.8 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Nuggets have scored 5.6 more points per contest compared to their 112.7 PPG season-long scoring average.
Warriors vs. Nuggets Betting Trends
- Golden State is 44-38-3 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 3.5-point favorites or more, the Warriors have an ATS record of 28-26-2.
- Golden State’s games have gone over the total 38 times out of 85 chances this season.
- The Warriors make 46.9% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.1 percentage points lower than the Nuggets have allowed to their opponents (47.0%).
- In games Golden State shoots higher than 47.0% from the field, it is 32-9-2 against the spread and 38-5 overall.
- Denver has registered a 36-48-1 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 3.5-point underdogs or more, the Nuggets have an ATS record of 8-8-1.
- Denver’s games have gone over the total 49 times out of 85 chances this year.
- The Nuggets’ 48.3% shooting percentage from the field this season is 4.5 percentage points higher than the Warriors have given up to their opponents (43.8%).
- Denver has put together a 33-29 record against the spread and a 41-21 straight up record in games it shoots higher than 43.8% from the field.
Warriors vs. Nuggets Over/Under Trends
- This season, Golden State games have hit the over on this matchup’s 224-point over/under 31 times.
- In Denver’s 85 games this season, 44 have finished with more combined scoring than Sunday’s over/under of 224.
- The total for the contest of 224 is 0.3 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Warriors (111.0 points per game) and the Nuggets (112.7 points per game).
- This matchup’s point total is 8.1 fewer points than the 215.9 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Warriors games is 3.6 points fewer than the over/under of 224 points in this contest.
- Nuggets games have an over/under of 221.2 points this season, 2.8 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Warriors Team Leaders
- Stephen Curry: 25.5 PTS, 6.3 AST, 1.3 STL, 43.7 FG%, 38.0 3PT% (285-for-750)
- Jordan Poole: 18.5 PTS, 44.8 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (211-for-580)
- Andrew Wiggins: 17.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.6 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (157-for-399)
- Kevon Looney: 6.0 PTS, 7.3 REB, 57.1 FG%
- Draymond Green: 7.5 PTS, 7.3 REB, 7.0 AST, 1.3 STL, 1.1 BLK, 52.5 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (16-for-54)
Nuggets Team Leaders
- Nikola Jokic: 27.1 PTS, 13.8 REB, 7.9 AST, 1.5 STL, 58.3 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (97-for-288)
- Aaron Gordon: 15.0 PTS, 52.0 FG%, 33.5 3PT% (87-for-260)
- Will Barton: 14.7 PTS, 43.8 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (157-for-430)
- Monte Morris: 12.6 PTS, 48.4 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (124-for-314)
- Nah’Shon Hyland: 10.1 PTS, 40.3 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (131-for-358)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.