The Philadelphia 76ers are 2.5-point favorites heading into a decisive Game 4 of the opening round of the NBA Playoffs against the Toronto Raptors at Scotiabank Arena on Saturday, starting at 2:00 PM ET. The 76ers have a 3-0 series lead. The matchup has an over/under of 213.5.
76ers vs. Raptors Predictions
76ers vs. Raptors Betting Odds
76ers vs. Raptors Last 10 Games
- Philadelphia is 8-2 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- Philadelphia and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The 76ers’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 224.2 points scored. That’s 10.7 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the 76ers have scored 9.4 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Toronto has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Toronto’s past 10 outings saw four hit the over.
- The past 10 Raptors games averaged 6.3 more points (219.8) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Raptors’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 109.3, 0.1 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
76ers vs. Raptors Betting Trends
- Philadelphia is 41-43-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 2.5 points or more so far this season, the 76ers have gone 26-26 against the spread.
- This season, Philadelphia’s games have hit the over 40 times out of 85 chances.
- This season, the 76ers have a 46.6% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.4% higher than the 46.2% of shots the Raptors’ opponents have made.
- Philadelphia has a 32-14-1 record against the spread and a 41-6 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 46.2% from the field.
- Toronto is 46-38-1 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when an underdog by 2.5 points or more, the Raptors are 18-16-1 against the spread.
- This season, Toronto’s games have hit the over 42 times out of 85 chances.
- This season, Toronto has a 22-8 record against the spread and a 23-7 record overall in games the team collectively shoots above 45.8% from the field.
76ers vs. Raptors Over/Under Trends
- Philadelphia and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (213.5 points) 50 times this season.
- There have been 53 Toronto games that have finished with a combined score over 213.5 points this season.
- The 76ers average 109.9 points per game against the Raptors’ 109.4, totaling 5.8 points over the game’s point total of 213.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 214.4 points per game, 0.9 more than this contest’s over/under.
- The 76ers have seen a 217.6 average over/under in their games this season, 4.1 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- Raptors’ games have a total points bet of 216.2 points this season, 2.7 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
76ers Team Leaders
- Joel Embiid: 30.6 PTS, 11.7 REB, 1.1 STL, 1.5 BLK, 49.9 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (93-for-251)
- Tobias Harris: 17.2 PTS, 48.2 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (101-for-275)
- Tyrese Maxey: 17.5 PTS, 48.5 FG%, 42.7 3PT% (132-for-309)
- Georges Niang: 9.2 PTS, 43.7 FG%, 40.3 3PT% (156-for-387)
- Matisse Thybulle: 5.7 PTS, 1.7 STL, 1.1 BLK, 50.0 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (45-for-144)
Raptors Team Leaders
- Pascal Siakam: 22.8 PTS, 8.5 REB, 5.3 AST, 1.3 STL, 49.4 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (75-for-218)
- Fred VanVleet: 20.3 PTS, 6.7 AST, 1.7 STL, 40.3 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (242-for-642)
- Scottie Barnes: 15.3 PTS, 7.5 REB, 1.1 STL, 49.2 FG%, 30.1 3PT% (58-for-193)
- Gary Trent Jr.: 18.3 PTS, 1.7 STL, 41.4 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (209-for-545)
- Chris Boucher: 9.4 PTS, 46.4 FG%, 29.7 3PT% (68-for-229)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.