The Miami Heat are 2-point favorites heading into Game 3 of the opening round of the NBA Playoffs against the Atlanta Hawks at State Farm Arena on Friday, starting at 7:00 PM ET. The Heat hold a 2-0 lead in the series. The over/under for the matchup is 220.
Heat vs. Hawks Predictions
Heat vs. Hawks Betting Odds
Heat vs. Hawks Last 10 Games
- Miami covered the spread eight times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- Miami’s last 10 contests saw five go over the total.
- The last 10 Heat games averaged 220.9 total points, 0.9 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the Heat have a points-per-game average 6.3 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Atlanta has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Atlanta’s last 10 contests saw four go over the total.
- The Hawks’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 231.4 points scored. That’s 11.4 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Hawks have scored 4.3 more points per contest compared to their 113.9 PPG season-long scoring average.
Heat vs. Hawks Betting Trends
- Miami has covered the spread 49 times over 85 games with a set spread.
- The Heat are 30-27-1 ATS when playing as at least 2-point favorites.
- Miami games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 48 times out of 85 chances this season.
- The Heat are shooting 46.7% from the field this season, 0.4 percentage points lower than the 47.1% the Hawks allow to opponents.
- Miami has a 33-9 record against the spread and a 36-5 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 47.1% from the field.
- Atlanta has covered the spread 37 times this season (37-47-0).
- The Hawks have an ATS record of 7-19 when playing as at least 2-point underdogs.
- Games involving Atlanta have hit the over 43 times out of 84 chances this season.
- The Hawks have shot at a 47.0% rate from the field this season, 2.3 percentage points higher than the 44.7% shooting opponents of the Heat have averaged.
- This season, Atlanta has a 33-23 record against the spread and a 36-20 record overall in games the team collectively shoots above 44.7% from the field.
Heat vs. Hawks Over/Under Trends
- This season, Miami and its opponents have combined to outscore Friday’s total of 220 points 37 times.
- In Atlanta’s 84 games this season, 56 have finished with more combined scoring than Friday’s over/under of 220.
- Together, the two teams combine for 223.9 points per game, 3.9 points more than the total of 220 for this matchup.
- These two teams give up a combined 218 points per game, 2.0 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Heat have seen a 214.6 average over/under in their games this season, 5.4 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 4.7 points fewer than the average over/under in Hawks’ games this season (224.7 points).
Heat Team Leaders
- Jimmy Butler: 21.4 PTS, 5.5 AST, 1.6 STL, 48.0 FG%, 23.3 3PT% (27-for-116)
- Bam Adebayo: 19.1 PTS, 10.1 REB, 1.4 STL, 55.7 FG%
- Tyler Herro: 20.7 PTS, 44.7 FG%, 39.9 3PT% (175-for-439)
- Kyle Lowry: 13.4 PTS, 7.5 AST, 1.1 STL, 44.0 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (144-for-382)
- Duncan Robinson: 10.9 PTS, 39.9 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (232-for-624)
Hawks Team Leaders
- Trae Young: 28.4 PTS, 9.7 AST, 46.0 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (233-for-610)
- Clint Capela: 11.1 PTS, 11.9 REB, 1.3 BLK, 61.3 FG%
- Bogdan Bogdanovic: 15.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.1 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (169-for-459)
- Kevin Huerter: 12.1 PTS, 45.4 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (160-for-411)
- Danilo Gallinari: 11.7 PTS, 43.4 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (112-for-294)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.