The Dallas Mavericks are 7.5-point underdogs heading into Game 3 of the opening round of the NBA Playoffs against the Utah Jazz at Vivint Arena on Thursday, starting at 9:00 PM ET. The series is tied 1-1. The matchup has an over/under set at 209 points.
Jazz vs. Mavericks Predictions
Jazz vs. Mavericks Betting Odds
Jazz vs. Mavericks Last 10 Games
- Utah covered the spread four times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Utah games has gone over the set total five times.
- The Jazz’s past 10 games have ended with an average of 218.3 points scored. That’s 9.3 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Jazz’s per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 1.5 points lower than their season-long average.
- Dallas is 8-2 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Dallas’ last 10 outings saw seven go over the total.
- The Mavericks’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 217.2 points scored. That’s 8.2 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Mavericks’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 117.5, 9.5 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Jazz vs. Mavericks Betting Trends
- Utah has put together a 35-47-2 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 7.5-point favorites or more, the Jazz have an ATS record of 16-20-1.
- Utah’s games have gone over the total 39 times out of 84 chances this season.
- The Jazz are shooting 47.1% from the field this season, 1.4 percentage points higher than the 45.7% the Mavericks allow to opponents.
- Utah is 28-19-1 against the spread and 35-13 overall when it shoots higher than 45.7% from the field.
- Dallas has registered a 47-36-1 record against the spread this year.
- In games they were an underdog in by 7.5 points or more so far this season, the Mavericks went 3-0 against the spread.
- Games involving Dallas have hit the over 32 times out of 84 chances this year.
- The Mavericks’ 46.1% shooting percentage from the field this season is 0.8 percentage points higher than the Jazz have given up to their opponents (45.3%).
- This season, Dallas has a 32-13-1 record against the spread and a 38-8 record overall in games the team collectively shoots over 45.3% from the field.
Jazz vs. Mavericks Over/Under Trends
- This season, Utah games have seen a combined score higher than this game’s 209-point total 65 times.
- This season, 47 games Dallas played finished with a combined score higher than 209 points.
- The Jazz average 113.6 points per game against the Mavericks’ 108.0, totaling 12.6 points over the game’s point total of 209.
- This game’s point total is 3.3 fewer points than the 212.3 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the Jazz have seen a 221.4 over/under in their games this season, 12.4 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 6.7 points fewer than the average over/under in Mavericks’ games this season (215.7 points).
Jazz Team Leaders
- Donovan Mitchell: 25.9 PTS, 5.3 AST, 1.5 STL, 44.8 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (232-for-654)
- Rudy Gobert: 15.6 PTS, 14.7 REB, 2.1 BLK, 71.3 FG%
- Mike Conley: 13.7 PTS, 5.3 AST, 1.3 STL, 43.5 FG%, 40.8 3PT% (169-for-414)
- Jordan Clarkson: 16.0 PTS, 41.9 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (190-for-597)
- Bojan Bogdanovic: 18.1 PTS, 45.5 FG%, 38.7 3PT% (181-for-468)
Mavericks Team Leaders
- Luka Dončić: 28.4 PTS, 9.1 REB, 8.7 AST, 1.2 STL, 45.7 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (201-for-569)
- Jalen Brunson: 16.3 PTS, 50.2 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (94-for-252)
- Dorian Finney-Smith: 11.0 PTS, 1.1 STL, 47.1 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (172-for-435)
- Dwight Powell: 8.7 PTS, 67.1 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (13-for-37)
- Reggie Bullock: 8.6 PTS, 40.1 FG%, 36.0 3PT% (141-for-392)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.