The Minnesota Timberwolves are 7-point underdogs heading into Game 2 of the opening round of the NBA Playoffs against the Memphis Grizzlies at FedExForum on Tuesday, starting at 8:30 PM ET. The Timberwolves lead the series 1-0. The point total in the matchup is set at 241.5.
Grizzlies vs. Timberwolves Predictions
Grizzlies vs. Timberwolves Betting Odds
Grizzlies vs. Timberwolves Last 10 Games
- Memphis covered the spread five times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Memphis games has surpassed the set total six times.
- The last 10 Grizzlies games averaged 230.6 total points, 10.9 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Grizzlies’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 5.3 points higher than their season-long average.
- Minnesota has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Minnesota games have surpassed the set total eight times.
- The last 10 Timberwolves games averaged 235.7 total points, 5.8 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- During the last 10 games, the Timberwolves are scoring 121.2 points per game compared to their 115.9 season average.
Grizzlies vs. Timberwolves Betting Trends
- Memphis has covered the spread 52 times this season (52-31-0).
- In games they have played as 7-point favorites or more, the Grizzlies have an ATS record of 14-6.
- Games involving Memphis have hit the over 45 times out of 83 chances this season.
- This season, the Grizzlies have a 46.1% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.1% higher than the 46.0% of shots the Timberwolves’ opponents have knocked down.
- Memphis is 38-7 against the spread and 41-4 overall when it shoots better than 46.0% from the field.
- Minnesota has gone 44-38-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they were an underdog in by 7 points or more so far this year, the Timberwolves have gone 4-3 against the spread.
- This year, Minnesota’s games have hit the over 51 times out of 83 chances.
- The Timberwolves’ 45.7% shooting percentage from the field this season is 0.2 percentage points higher than the Grizzlies have allowed to their opponents (45.5%).
- This season, Minnesota has a 30-9 record against the spread and a 31-8 record overall in games the team collectively shoots higher than 45.5% from the field.
Grizzlies vs. Timberwolves Over/Under Trends
- A total of 13 Memphis games this season have gone over Tuesday’s over/under of 241.5 points.
- There have been 27 Minnesota games that have ended with a combined score higher than 241.5 points this season.
- The point total for the game of 241.5 is 10.0 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Grizzlies (115.6 points per game) and the Timberwolves (115.9 points per game).
- The 223.2 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 18.3 fewer than the 241.5 total in this contest.
- The Grizzlies have seen a 224.8 average over/under in their games this season, 16.7 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 14.6 points separates this matchup’s over/under (241.5 points) and the average total points bet in Timberwolves’ games (226.9 points) this season.
Grizzlies Team Leaders
- Ja Morant: 27.4 PTS, 6.7 AST, 1.2 STL, 49.3 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (88-for-256)
- Jaren Jackson Jr.: 16.3 PTS, 2.3 BLK, 41.5 FG%, 31.9 3PT% (128-for-401)
- Desmond Bane: 18.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 46.1 FG%, 43.6 3PT% (228-for-523)
- Steven Adams: 6.9 PTS, 10.0 REB, 54.7 FG%
- De’Anthony Melton: 10.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 40.4 FG%, 37.4 3PT% (139-for-372)
Timberwolves Team Leaders
- Karl-Anthony Towns: 24.6 PTS, 9.8 REB, 1.1 BLK, 52.9 FG%, 41.0 3PT% (150-for-366)
- Anthony Edwards: 21.3 PTS, 1.5 STL, 44.1 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (215-for-602)
- D’Angelo Russell: 18.1 PTS, 7.1 AST, 41.1 FG%, 34.0 3PT% (176-for-518)
- Jarred Vanderbilt: 6.9 PTS, 8.4 REB, 1.3 STL, 58.7 FG%, 14.3 3PT% (2-for-14)
- Malik Beasley: 12.1 PTS, 39.1 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (240-for-637)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.