The Denver Nuggets are 7.5-point underdogs heading into Game 2 of the opening round of the NBA Playoffs against the Golden State Warriors at Chase Center on Monday, starting at 10:00 PM ET. The Warriors hold a 1-0 series lead. The matchup’s point total is set at 224.
Warriors vs. Nuggets Predictions
Warriors vs. Nuggets Betting Odds
Warriors vs. Nuggets Last 10 Games
- Golden State covered the spread six times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Golden State and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Warriors games averaged 220.4 total points, 3.6 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Warriors have scored 1.2 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Denver covered the spread three times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Denver’s past 10 outings saw six hit the over.
- The last 10 Nuggets games averaged 232.3 total points, 8.3 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Nuggets have a 120.7 points-per-game average, 8.0 points above their season-long scoring average.
Warriors vs. Nuggets Betting Trends
- Golden State is 42-38-3 against the spread this season.
- The Warriors are 14-11-2 ATS when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites.
- This season, 36 of Golden State’s games have gone over the point total out of 83 chances.
- The Warriors make 46.9% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.1 percentage points lower than the Nuggets have allowed to their opponents (47.0%).
- Golden State has a 32-9-2 record against the spread and a 38-5 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 47.0% from the field.
- Denver has covered the spread in a matchup 36 times this year (36-46-1).
- The Nuggets have an ATS record of 1-3 when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- Denver games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 47 times out of 83 chances this season.
- The Nuggets’ 48.3% shooting percentage from the field this season is 4.5 percentage points higher than the Warriors have allowed to their opponents (43.8%).
- This season, Denver has a 33-29 record against the spread and a 41-21 record overall in games the team collectively shoots over 43.8% from the field.
Warriors vs. Nuggets Over/Under Trends
- Golden State and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (224 points) 29 times this season.
- A total of 42 of Denver’s games ended with a combined score over 224 points this season.
- The total for the matchup of 224 is 0.3 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Warriors (111.0 points per game) and the Nuggets (112.7 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 215.9 points per game, 8.1 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Warriors games is 220.3 points, 3.7 fewer than the over/under of 224 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 2.9 points more than the average over/under in Nuggets’ games this season (221.1 points).
Warriors Team Leaders
- Stephen Curry: 25.5 PTS, 6.3 AST, 1.3 STL, 43.7 FG%, 38.0 3PT% (285-for-750)
- Jordan Poole: 18.5 PTS, 44.8 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (211-for-580)
- Andrew Wiggins: 17.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.6 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (157-for-399)
- Kevon Looney: 6.0 PTS, 7.3 REB, 57.1 FG%
- Draymond Green: 7.5 PTS, 7.3 REB, 7.0 AST, 1.3 STL, 1.1 BLK, 52.5 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (16-for-54)
Nuggets Team Leaders
- Nikola Jokic: 27.1 PTS, 13.8 REB, 7.9 AST, 1.5 STL, 58.3 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (97-for-288)
- Aaron Gordon: 15.0 PTS, 52.0 FG%, 33.5 3PT% (87-for-260)
- Will Barton: 14.7 PTS, 43.8 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (157-for-430)
- Monte Morris: 12.6 PTS, 48.4 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (124-for-314)
- Nah’Shon Hyland: 10.1 PTS, 40.3 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (131-for-358)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.