Thursday’s NHL games include the New York Islanders (27-25-9) hosting the Detroit Red Wings (26-30-7) at UBS Arena. The Red Wings are big underdogs (+183 on the moneyline) against the Islanders (-225) ahead of the outing, which starts at 7:30 PM ET.
Islanders vs. Red Wings Predictions
Islanders vs. Red Wings Betting Odds
Islanders vs. Red Wings Betting Trends
- The Islanders have won 62.9% of their games when they’ve been a moneyline favorite this season (22-13).
- When it has played with moneyline odds of -225 or shorter, New York has compiled a 3-1 record (winning 75.0% of its games).
- The Islanders’ implied moneyline win probability is 69.2% in this contest.
Islanders vs. Red Wings Over/Under Trends
- A total of 28 New York games this season have gone over Thursday’s over/under of 5.5 goals.
- In Detroit’s 63 games this season, 38 have finished with more goals than Thursday’s total of 5.5.
- These two teams combine for 5.6 goals per game, 0.07 more than the over/under for this contest.
- This game’s total is 0.8 less than the 6.3 goals these two teams give up per game combined.
Islanders Team Leaders
- Brock Nelson: 27 goals and 15 assists
- Mathew Barzal: 12 goals and 28 assists
- Noah Dobson: 10 goals and 26 assists
- Ilya Sorokin: 20-13-7 record, .926 save percentage, 93 goals allowed
Red Wings Team Leaders
- Dylan Larkin: 27 goals and 34 assists
- Tyler Bertuzzi: 25 goals and 27 assists
- Lucas Raymond: 20 goals and 28 assists
- Thomas Greiss: 8-10-1 record, .887 save percentage, 71 goals given up
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.