Friday’s NHL play includes the Minnesota Wild (31-17-3) visiting the Buffalo Sabres (17-30-8) at KeyBank Center. The Sabres are heavy underdogs (+166 on the moneyline) against the Wild (-198) ahead of the contest, which starts at 7:00 PM ET.
Wild vs. Sabres Predictions
Wild vs. Sabres Betting Odds
Wild vs. Sabres Betting Trends
- The Wild have won 71.4% of their games when they’ve been a moneyline favorite this season (25-10).
- When playing with moneyline odds of -198 or shorter, Minnesota has compiled a 7-2 record (winning 77.8% of its games).
- The implied moneyline probability for this game says the Wild have a 66.4% chance to win.
Wild vs. Sabres Over/Under Trends
- Minnesota and its opponent have combined to outscore Friday’s over/under (6.5 goals) 30 times this season.
- A total of 24 of Buffalo’s games have ended with over 6.5 goals this season.
- These two teams combine for 6.3 goals per game, 0.18 less than the over/under set for this contest.
- The 6.7 goals per game these two teams are conceding on average are 0.2 more than the total for this contest.
Wild Team Leaders
- Kirill Kaprizov: 24 goals and 40 assists
- Mats Zuccarello: 17 goals and 36 assists
- Kevin Fiala: 17 goals and 27 assists
- Cam Talbot: 19-12-1 record, .908 save percentage, 93 goals allowed
Sabres Team Leaders
- Tage Thompson: 23 goals and 18 assists
- Jeff Skinner: 21 goals and 18 assists
- Rasmus Dahlin: eight goals and 27 assists
- Dustin Tokarski: 5-8-4 record, .899 save percentage, 60 goals allowed
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.