The Nashville Predators (2-2-1) have -150 moneyline odds to win when they visit the Columbus Blue Jackets (1-3-0), who have +126 odds, on Thursday, October 20 at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+, BSSO, and BSOH.
Predators vs. Blue Jackets Predictions
Predators vs. Blue Jackets Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Predators vs. Blue Jackets Betting Trends
- The Predators posted a 26-18 mark a season ago as favorites on the moneyline.
- Nashville was 18-6 (75.0%) last season when it played with moneyline odds of -150 or stronger.
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Predators have an implied probability of 60.0% to win.
- The Predators’ 262 goals scored last season (3.2 per game) ranked 12th in the NHL.
- The Predators were 17th in goals against, conceding 250 total goals (3.0 per game) in league play.
- The Blue Jackets were an underdog in 67 games last season, with 25 upset wins (37.3%).
- Columbus was 13-32 last season when bookmakers made them underdogs of +126 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Blue Jackets have a 44.2% chance to win this game (implied from the moneyline).
- The Blue Jackets had 258 goals last season (3.2 per game), 14th in the league.
- The Blue Jackets gave up 3.6 goals per game (297 in total), 28th in the NHL.
Predators vs. Blue Jackets Over/Under Trends
- Last season, 45 of Nashville’s games went over Thursday’s total of 6.5 goals.
- There were 46 Columbus games with more than 6.5 goals last season.
- The total for this game (6.5) is 0.2 more than the combined scoring averages for the Predators (3.20) and Blue Jackets (3.15) last season.
- These two teams conceded a combined 6.7 goals per game, 0.2 more than this contest’s over/under.
Predators Team Leaders
- Mikael Granlund: five assists
- Nino Niederreiter: four goals
- Ryan McDonagh: three assists
- Juuse Saros: 1-2-1 record, .897 save percentage, 12 goals allowed
Blue Jackets Team Leaders 2021-22
- Johnny Gaudreau’s 40 goals and 75 assists in 82 games for Columbus last season added up to 115 total points.
- Jakub Voracek was one of the top contributors for Columbus with 62 total points (0.8 per game), with six goals and 56 assists in 79 games.
- Patrik Laine had 56 points, including 26 goals and 30 assists.
- Elvis Merzlikins was 27-23-7 last season, conceding 178 goals (3.2 goals against average) with a .907 save percentage (29th in the league).
Where To Watch Predators vs. Blue Jackets
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.