Tuesday’s NHL schedule features a contest between the heavily favored Tampa Bay Lightning (49-22-8, -385 on the moneyline to win at home) and the Columbus Blue Jackets (36-36-7, +295 moneyline odds) at 7:00 PM ET.
Lightning vs. Blue Jackets Predictions
Lightning vs. Blue Jackets Betting Odds
Lightning vs. Blue Jackets Betting Trends
- The Lightning have been victorious in 46 of their 68 games when they were favored on the moneyline this season (67.6%).
- Tampa Bay is 2-1 when it has played with moneyline odds of -385 or shorter (66.7% win percentage).
- The implied moneyline probability in this game says the Lightning have a 79.4% chance to win.
- The Lightning’s 273 total goals (3.5 per game) make them the seventh-best scoring team in the NHL.
- The Lightning have given up 218 total goals (2.8 per game), ranking sixth in NHL action for the fewest goals against.
- The Blue Jackets have been an underdog in 65 games this season, with 24 upset wins (36.9%).
- Columbus has played with moneyline odds of +295 or longer twice this season, and split 1-1.
- The Blue Jackets have 249 goals this season (3.2 per game), 14th in the league.
- The Blue Jackets concede 3.6 goals per game (286 in total), 28th in the NHL.
Lightning Team Leaders
- Steven Stamkos: 37 goals and 60 assists
- Victor Hedman: 20 goals and 62 assists
- Nikita Kucherov: 23 goals and 39 assists
- Andrei Vasilevskiy: 37-18-5 record, .917 save percentage, 151 goals allowed
Blue Jackets Team Leaders
- Jakub Voracek: five goals and 54 assists
- Patrik Laine: 26 goals and 30 assists
- Oliver Bjorkstrand: 25 goals and 28 assists
- Elvis Merzlikins: 26-21-7 record, .907 save percentage, 170 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.