The Utah Jazz (17-7) will try to build on a five-game win streak when they visit the Philadelphia 76ers (14-11) at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, December 9, 2021 as 3-point favorites. The 76ers have won three games in a row. The matchup has an over/under set at 216 points.
Jazz vs. 76ers Predictions
Jazz vs. 76ers Betting Odds
Jazz vs. 76ers Last 10 Games
- Utah is 8-2 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- Utah and its opponents have combined to hit the over in nine of those 10 games.
- The Jazz’s past 10 games have ended with an average of 216.2 points scored. That’s 0.2 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Jazz’s per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 5.6 points higher than their season-long average.
- Philadelphia covered the spread four times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Philadelphia’s last 10 contests saw three go over the total.
- The last 10 76ers games averaged 214.0 total points, 2.0 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the 76ers have scored 1.6 fewer points per contest compared to their 107.1 PPG season-long scoring average.
Jazz vs. 76ers Betting Trends
- Utah has put together a 13-11-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Jazz are 12-10 ATS when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- This season, 13 of Utah’s games have gone over the point total.
- This season, the Jazz have a 47.9% shooting percentage from the field, which is 2.9% higher than the 45.0% of shots the 76ers’ opponents have knocked down.
- Utah has an 11-5 record against the spread and a 13-3 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 45.0% from the field.
- Philadelphia has put together an 11-13-1 record against the spread this year.
- In games they were an underdog in by 3 points or more so far this year, the 76ers have gone 4-4-1 against the spread.
- This year, Philadelphia’s games have hit the over nine times.
- This season, Philadelphia has a 9-5-1 record against the spread and a 12-3 record overall in games the team collectively shoots better than 44.0% from the field.
Jazz vs. 76ers Over/Under Trends
- This season, Utah games have gone over this matchup’s 216-point total 12 times.
- A total of 12 of Philadelphia’s games ended with a combined score over 216 points this season.
- The Jazz average 114.9 points per game against the 76ers’ 107.1, amounting to 6.0 points over the contest’s total of 216.
- This game’s point total is 5.3 fewer points than the 210.7 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Jazz have seen a 217.7 average over/under in their games this season, 1.7 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 0.7 points separates this matchup’s over/under (216 points) and the average total points bet in 76ers’ games (215.3 points) this season.
Jazz Team Leaders
- Rudy Gobert: 14.8 PTS, 14.5 REB, 2.2 BLK, 73.7 FG%
- Donovan Mitchell: 24.7 PTS, 5.0 AST, 1.7 STL, 45.4 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (73-for-214)
- Bojan Bogdanovic: 17.0 PTS, 46.6 FG%, 41.1 3PT% (62-for-151)
- Mike Conley: 14.0 PTS, 5.4 AST, 1.2 STL, 50.9 FG%, 47.6 3PT% (59-for-124)
- Jordan Clarkson: 14.9 PTS, 37.2 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (66-for-217)
76ers Team Leaders
- Tyrese Maxey: 16.8 PTS, 46.4 FG%, 36.0 3PT% (27-for-75)
- Andre Drummond: 6.5 PTS, 10.0 REB, 1.2 BLK, 49.2 FG%
- Seth Curry: 16.2 PTS, 50.6 FG%, 41.1 3PT% (51-for-124)
- Georges Niang: 10.9 PTS, 43.7 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (52-for-134)
- Shake Milton: 11.6 PTS, 46.6 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (21-for-61)