The Fresno State Bulldogs (2-4) will play their MWC-rival, the San Diego State Aztecs (3-3) in a matchup on Saturday, October 29, 2022 at Bulldog Stadium at Jim Sweeney Field. The Bulldogs are considerable favorites in this one, with the spread posted at 8 points. The over/under is set at 40 in the contest.
Fresno State vs. San Diego State Predictions
Fresno State vs. San Diego State Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Fresno State vs. San Diego State: Last 3 Games
- Fresno State has two wins against the spread, and is 2-1 overall, in its past three games.
- In Fresno State’s past three contests, it has hit the over twice.
- The Bulldogs total over the last three games is 4.3 points more than the 40 over/under listed for this matchup.
- Over its last three games, San Diego State has one win against the spread, and is 2-1 overall.
- In its past three games, San Diego State has gone over the total once.
- The Aztecs total over the last three games is 0.8 points greater than the 40 over/under listed for this matchup.
Fresno State vs. San Diego State Betting Trends
- Fresno State is 2-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bulldogs have an ATS record of 1-2 when playing as at least 8-point favorites.
- Fresno State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under three times out of seven chances this season.
- Fresno State has gone 2-2 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 50% of those games).
- When it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -328 or shorter, Fresno State has a 1-0 record (winning 66.7% of its games).
- San Diego State has covered the spread two times in seven games with a set number.
- San Diego State has not covered a spread when playing as at least 8-point underdogs (0-1).
- This season, San Diego State games have hit the over twice.
- This season, San Diego State has won one out of the three games in which it has been the underdog.
- San Diego State has played as an underdog of +260 or more once this season and lost that game.
Fresno State vs. San Diego State: Over/Under Trends
- This season, of Fresno State’s seven games have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 40 points.
- This season, games San Diego State played finished with a combined score over 40 points.
- The over/under for the contest of 40 is one point fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Bulldogs (22.5 points per game) and the Aztecs (18.5 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 49.8 points per game, 9.8 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Bulldogs have seen a 53.9 over/under in their games this season, 13.9 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 4.6 points fewer than the average over/under in Aztecs’ games this season (44.6 points).
Fresno State Players to Watch
- Logan Fife has 886 passing yards (126.6 ypg) to lead Fresno State, completing 68.3% of his passes and recording two touchdown passes and six interceptions this season.
- Jordan Mims has carried the ball 129 times for a team-high 645 yards (92.1 per game), with seven touchdowns this year.
- This season Malik Sherrod has racked up 238 yards (34 per game) on 44 attempts with two touchdowns.
- Jalen Cropper’s 501 receiving yards (71.6 yards per game) lead the team. He has 45 receptions with one touchdown.
- Nikko Remigio has put together a 357-yard season so far (51 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown, reeling in 33 passes.
- Erik Brooks’ 20 grabs have turned into 218 yards (31.1 ypg) and two touchdowns.
San Diego State Players to Watch
- Jalen Mayden has 478 passing yards (68.3 ypg) to lead San Diego State, completing 59% of his passes and collecting one touchdown pass this season.
- Jordan Byrd has carried the ball 62 times for a team-high 337 yards (48.1 per game), with three touchdowns this year.
- This season Jaylon Armstead has piled up 18 carries for 190 yards (27.1 per game).
- Tyrell Shavers’ team-high 250 receiving yards (35.7 yards per game) have come on 18 receptions with two touchdowns.
- Jesse Matthews has put up a 189-yard season so far (27 receiving yards per game), hauling in 19 passes.
- Brionne Penny’s eight grabs have yielded 98 yards (14 ypg).
Where To Watch Fresno State vs. San Diego State
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.