The Arkansas Razorbacks (4-3) will face off against their SEC-rival, the Auburn Tigers (3-4) in a matchup on Saturday, October 29, 2022 at Jordan-Hare Stadium. The spread foreshadows a close game, with the Razorbacks favored to win by 4 points. The over/under is set at 61 in the contest.
Arkansas vs. Auburn Predictions
Arkansas vs. Auburn Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Arkansas vs. Auburn: Last 3 Games
- Arkansas has one win against the spread, and is 1-2 overall, in its past three games.
- Arkansas has gone over the total in each of its past three games.
- The Razorbacks have averaged a total of 61 combined points over their last three games, identical to the over/under of 61.
- Auburn has covered the spread twice, and is 1-2 overall, over its past three games.
- Auburn has gone over the total twice in its past three contests.
- The Tigers total over the last three games is 11 points fewer than the 61 total listed for this matchup.
Arkansas vs. Auburn Betting Trends
- Arkansas is 3-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Razorbacks are 2-1 ATS when playing as at least 4-point favorites.
- This season, six of Arkansas’ games have gone over the point total.
- Arkansas has yet to lose as the moneyline favorite this season, going 3-0.
- Arkansas has played in three games as a moneyline favorite with odds of -166 or shorter and won each of them.
- Auburn has covered the spread two times in seven games with a set number.
- Auburn has a record of 2-1 ATS when playing as at least 4-point underdogs.
- Games involving Auburn have hit the over on four occasions this year.
- Auburn has been the underdog in four games this season, and it has failed to win any of those contests.
- Auburn has not won as an underdog of +138 or more on the moneyline this season in three such games.
Arkansas vs. Auburn: Over/Under Trends
- Arkansas and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (61 points) times this season.
- There has been just one game featuring Auburn this season with more combined scoring than Saturday’s point total of 61.
- Together, the two teams combine for 55 points per game, six points fewer than the over/under of 61 for this game.
- The 60.9 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 0.1 fewer than the 61 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Razorbacks games is 3.3 points fewer than the over/under of 61 points in this matchup.
- The over/under for this contest is 11.1 points more than the average over/under in Tigers’ games this season (49.9 points).
Arkansas Players to Watch
- K.J. Jefferson has been a dual threat to lead Arkansas in both passing and rushing. He has 1,463 passing yards (209 ypg), completing 67.7% of his passes and throwing 14 touchdown passes and one interception this season. He’s rushed for 344 yards (49.1 ypg) on 91 carries with four rushing touchdowns.
- Raheim Sanders’ team-high 870 rushing yards (124.3 per game) have come on 140 carries, with seven touchdowns this year. He’s also added 15 catches for 189 yards (27 per game) and one touchdown.
- Jadon Haselwood’s team-leading 406 receiving yards (58 yards per game) have come on 31 receptions with two touchdowns.
- Matt Landers has totaled 360 receiving yards (51.4 yards per game) and three touchdowns, hauling in 25 passes this year.
- Ketron Jackson Jr.’s 11 grabs have yielded 227 yards (32.4 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Auburn Players to Watch
- Robby Ashford has been a dual threat to lead Auburn in both passing and rushing. He has 1,014 passing yards (144.9 ypg), completing 47.9% of his passes and collecting four touchdown passes and five interceptions this season. He’s rushed for 310 yards (44.3 ypg) on 74 carries with three rushing touchdowns.
- Tank Bigsby has carried the ball 99 times for a team-high 524 yards (74.9 per game), with six touchdowns this year.
- Ja’Varrius Johnson’s team-leading 335 receiving yards (47.9 yards per game) have come on 19 receptions with one touchdown.
- Koy Moore has reeled in 12 passes for 215 yards (30.7 yards per game) this year.
- Jarquez Hunter’s nine grabs have netted him 185 yards (26.4 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Where To Watch Arkansas vs. Auburn
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.