A pair of MWC teams square off when the Colorado State Rams (1-5) face off against the Hawaii Rainbow Warriors (2-5) on Saturday, October 22, 2022 at Sonny Lubick Field at Canvas Stadium. The Rams are favored by 5.5 points. The over/under is 46.5 in the outing.
Colorado State vs. Hawaii Predictions
Colorado State vs. Hawaii Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Colorado State vs. Hawaii: Last 3 Games
- Colorado State has two wins against the spread, and is 1-2 overall, over its last three contests.
- Colorado State’s past three contests have not gone over the total.
- The Rams have averaged a total of 49.8 combined points over their last three games, 3.3 greater than this game’s over/under of 46.5.
- Hawaii has covered the spread twice, and is 1-2 overall, in its past three games.
- In Hawaii’s past three games, it has hit the over once.
- The Rainbow Warriors and their opponents have combined to score an average of 51 combined points in their last three games, 4.5 more than the 46.5 over/under in this matchup.
Colorado State vs. Hawaii Betting Trends
- Colorado State has covered the spread twice over six games with a set spread.
- The Rams have not covered the spread when they are at least 5.5-point favorites (0-1).
- Colorado State’s games have yet to go over the total once this season.
- Colorado State has been the moneyline favorite only one other time so far this season, a game they lost.
- Colorado State has played as a moneyline favorite of -218 or shorter in just one game this season, which it lost.
- Hawaii has covered the spread four times over seven games with a set total.
- In games as an underdog by 5.5 points or more so far this season, the Rainbow Warriors have gone 3-2 against the spread.
- Hawaii games have gone over the total twice this year.
- Hawaii has won one of the five games it has played as an underdog this season.
- Hawaii has a record of 1-1 in games where oddsmakers have them as underdogs of at least +179 on the moneyline.
Colorado State vs. Hawaii: Over/Under Trends
- Colorado State and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under (46.5 points) times this season.
- This season, games Hawaii played finished with a combined score higher than 46.5 points.
- The over/under for the game of 46.5 is 15.4 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Rams (12.2 points per game) and the Rainbow Warriors (18.9 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 69.5 points per game, 23 more than this contest’s over/under.
- The Rams have seen a 53.5 average over/under in their games this season, seven points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is 11.6 points fewer than the average over/under in Rainbow Warriors’ games this season (58.1 points).
Colorado State Players to Watch
- Clay Millen has 667 passing yards (111.2 ypg) to lead Colorado State, completing 73.9% of his passes and recording five touchdown passes and four interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Avery Morrow, has carried the ball 73 times for 353 yards (58.8 per game), with one touchdown this year.
- This season A’jon Vivens has taken 39 carries for 104 yards (17.3 per game).
- Tory Horton’s 491 receiving yards (81.8 yards per game) lead the team. He has 32 receptions with five touchdowns.
- Ty McCullouch has totaled 119 receiving yards (29.8 yards per game), reeling in 13 passes this year.
- Melquan Stovall’s 13 receptions are good enough for 106 yards (26.5 ypg).
Hawaii Players to Watch
- Brayden Schager leads Hawaii with 1,028 passing yards (146.9 ypg) on 96-of-167 passing with three touchdowns compared to five interceptions this season.
- Dedrick Parson’s team-high 472 rushing yards (67.4 per game) have come on 105 carries, with 10 touchdowns this year.
- This season Tylan Hines has piled up 37 carries for 258 yards (36.9 per game) and one touchdown.
- Zion Bowens’ 197 receiving yards (28.1 yards per game) lead the team. He has 14 receptions with two touchdowns.
- Jalen Walthall has put together a 192-yard season so far (27.4 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown, reeling in 15 passes.
- Caleb Phillips’ 13 receptions have netted him 174 yards (24.9 ypg).
Where To Watch Colorado State vs. Hawaii
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.