The Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (4-3), with the 19th-ranked scoring offense in the country, will meet the UAB Blazers (4-2) and their 16th-ranked scoring defense on Friday, October 21, 2022. The Hilltoppers are favored by just 2.5 points. The over/under is 57.5 in the outing.
Western Kentucky vs. UAB Predictions
Western Kentucky vs. UAB Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Western Kentucky vs. UAB: Last 3 Games
- Western Kentucky has two wins against the spread, and is 1-2 overall, in its last three contests.
- In Western Kentucky’s past three games, it has gone over the total once.
- The Hilltoppers total over the last three games is 7.5 points more than the 57.5 total listed for this matchup.
- UAB has one win against the spread, and is 1-2 overall, over its last three games.
- UAB has gone over the total twice in its past three contests.
- The Blazers total over the last three games is 1.2 points fewer than the 57.5 over/under listed for this matchup.
Western Kentucky vs. UAB Betting Trends
- Western Kentucky has covered the spread five times this season (5-2-0).
- The Hilltoppers have an ATS record of 3-2 when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- This season, three of Western Kentucky’s games have gone over the point total.
- Western Kentucky has been the moneyline favorite five total times this season. They’ve finished 4-1 in those games.
- When it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -144 or shorter, Western Kentucky has a 2-0 record (winning 80% of its games).
- UAB has covered the spread three times this year (3-3-0).
- Games involving UAB have hit the over twice this year.
- UAB will play as the underdog for the first time this season.
- UAB has not been a bigger underdog this season than the +118 moneyline set for this game.
Western Kentucky vs. UAB: Over/Under Trends
- Western Kentucky and its opponents have combined to outscore Friday’s over/under (57.5 points) times this season.
- This season, UAB has played only one game with a combined score higher than 57.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 74.5 points per game, 17 points more than the total of 57.5 for this matchup.
- These two teams give up a combined 40 points per game, 17.5 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Hilltoppers have seen a 65.8 over/under in their games this season, 8.3 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- Blazers games have an over/under of 56.4 points this season, 1.1 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Western Kentucky Players to Watch
- Austin Reed leads Western Kentucky with 2,318 passing yards (331.1 ypg) on 210-of-297 passing with 21 touchdowns compared to five interceptions this season. He also adds 159 rushing yards (22.7 ypg) on 54 carries while scoring four touchdowns on the ground.
- Kye Robichaux’s team-high 458 rushing yards (65.4 per game) have come on 68 carries, with three touchdowns this year.
- This season Davion Ervin-Poindexter has taken 53 carries for 164 yards (23.4 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Daewood Davis’ 620 receiving yards (88.6 yards per game) lead the team. He has 46 receptions with five touchdowns.
- Malachi Corley has racked up 529 receiving yards (75.6 yards per game) and six touchdowns, reeling in 45 passes this year.
- Michael Mathison’s 33 catches have turned into 336 yards (48 ypg) and two touchdowns.
UAB Players to Watch
- Dylan Hopkins has 1,170 passing yards (195 ypg) to lead UAB, completing 66.7% of his passes and collecting six touchdown passes and two interceptions this season. He’s also helped out on the ground with 113 rushing yards (18.8 ypg) on 33 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- The team’s top rusher, Dewayne McBride, has carried the ball 116 times for 778 yards (129.7 per game), with 11 touchdowns this year.
- This season Jermaine Brown Jr. has rushed for 418 yards (69.7 per game) on 66 carries with three touchdowns.
- Trea Shropshire’s 362 receiving yards (60.3 yards per game) lead the team. He has 14 receptions with two touchdowns.
- Tejhaun Palmer has caught 16 passes for 263 yards (43.8 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- TJ Jones’ 18 catches have yielded 164 yards (27.3 ypg).
Where To Watch Western Kentucky vs. UAB
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.