The San Jose State Spartans (4-1) and Fresno State Bulldogs (1-3) meet with the Valley Cup the prize on Saturday, October 15, 2022 at Bulldog Stadium at Jim Sweeney Field. The Spartans are favored by 7 points. The over/under in this contest is 49.5 points.
San Jose State vs. Fresno State Predictions
San Jose State vs. Fresno State Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
San Jose State vs. Fresno State: Last 3 Games
- San Jose State is unbeaten against the spread and 3-0 overall over its past three contests.
- In San Jose State’s past three games, it has hit the over once.
- The Spartans average total over the last three games is 1.8 points fewer than the 49.5 over/under given for this matchup.
- Fresno State has no wins against the spread and is 3-0 overall over its past three games.
- In Fresno State’s past three games, it has gone over the total once.
- The Bulldogs and their opponents have combined to score an average of 56 combined points in their last three games, 6.5 more than the 49.5 over/under in this matchup.
San Jose State vs. Fresno State Betting Trends
- San Jose State has registered a 4-1-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Spartans are winless against the spread when they have played as 7-point favorites or more (0-1).
- San Jose State’s games have gone over the total once this season.
- San Jose State has yet to lose as the moneyline favorite this season, going 4-0.
- San Jose State has played as a moneyline favorite of -253 or shorter in just two games this season, and it won both.
- Fresno State has not covered the spread in any game this season (0-5-0).
- Fresno State is winless against the spread when it’s 7-point underdogs or more (0-2).
- This year, Fresno State games have hit the over twice.
- Fresno State has lost both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- Fresno State has not won as an underdog of +207 or more on the moneyline this season in two such games.
San Jose State vs. Fresno State: Over/Under Trends
- This season, San Jose State games have not gone over this game’s 49.5-point total.
- In Fresno State’s five games this season, have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s total of 49.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 53.3 points per game, 3.8 points more than the total of 49.5 for this game.
- This matchup’s total is nine fewer points than the 40.5 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2022.
- On average, the over/under in Spartans games is one points fewer than the over/under of 49.5 points in this contest.
- Bulldogs’ games have a total points bet of 57.9 points this season, 8.4 points more than the over/under for this game.
San Jose State Players to Watch
- Chevan Cordeiro leads San Jose State with 1,308 passing yards (261.6 ypg) on 95-of-162 passing with six touchdowns and zero interceptions this season. He also has 186 rushing yards (37.2 ypg) on 60 carries while scoring six touchdowns on the ground.
- Kairee Robinson has carried the ball 63 times for a team-high 303 yards (60.6 per game), with five touchdowns this year.
- Elijah Cooks’ 408 receiving yards (81.6 yards per game) lead the team. He has 23 receptions with two touchdowns.
- Justin Lockhart has grabbed 14 passes for 256 yards (51.2 yards per game) this year.
- Charles Ross’ 14 catches are good enough for 204 yards (40.8 ypg) and one touchdown.
Fresno State Players to Watch
- Jake Haener has 854 passing yards (170.8 ypg) to lead Fresno State, completing 71.4% of his passes and recording four touchdown passes and one interception this season.
- Jordan Mims’ team-high 409 rushing yards (81.8 per game) have come on 87 carries, with five touchdowns this year.
- This season Malik Sherrod has collected 137 yards (27.4 per game) on 21 attempts with one touchdown.
- Jalen Cropper’s 307 receiving yards (61.4 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s registered 30 receptions.
- Nikko Remigio has reeled in 22 passes for 265 yards (53 yards per game) this year.
- Erik Brooks’ 16 receptions this season have resulted in 173 yards (34.6 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Where To Watch San Jose State vs. Fresno State
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.