The Philadelphia Eagles (5-0), winners of five straight games, square off against the Dallas Cowboys (4-1), who are on a four-game winning streak, on Sunday, October 16, 2022 at Lincoln Financial Field. Philadelphia is a 5-point favorite in the game. The contest’s point total is 42.
Eagles vs. Cowboys Predictions
Eagles vs. Cowboys Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Eagles and Cowboys: Last Three Games
- The Eagles are 2-1 against the spread in their last three games, and have a 3-0 straight-up record in those contests.
- One time in those three games, the final combined score exceeded the set total.
- The Eagles’ past three games have ended with an average of 46.7 points scored. That’s 4.7 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Cowboys are a perfect 3-0 against the spread over their last three games, and have a 3-0 straight-up record in those contests.
- The Cowboys and their opponents have hit the over once in those games.
- The Cowboys’ last three games have ended with an average of 40.5 points scored. That’s 1.5 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
Eagles and Cowboys: Betting Trends
- The Eagles have covered the spread three times this season (3-2-0).
- In games they have played as 5-point favorites or more, the Eagles have an ATS record of 2-2.
- This season, Eagles games have hit the over twice.
- The Eagles have been listed as the moneyline favorite a total of five times this season, and they’ve won all of those games.
- The Eagles have won all four games they have played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -225 or shorter.
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Eagles’ implied win probability is 69.2%.
- The Cowboys have covered the spread four times this season (4-1-0).
- In games they have played as 5-point underdogs or more, the Cowboys have a perfect ATS record of 2-0.
- This season, Cowboys games have hit the over once.
- The Cowboys have been underdogs in four games this season and won three (75%) of those contests.
- The Cowboys have been at least a +184 moneyline underdog two times this season and won each of those games.
- The Eagles and their opponents have combined to outscore Sunday’s total of 42 points twice this season.
- The Cowboys have yet to finish a game this season with a combined score higher than 42 points.
- The Eagles average 27 points per game against the Cowboys’ 18.6, totaling 3.6 points over the matchup’s over/under of 42.
- The 32 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 10 fewer than the 42 over/under in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Eagles games is 47.6 points, 5.6 more than the over/under of 42 points for this contest.
- A difference of 0.7 points separates the average total points bet in Cowboys’ games (42.7 points) and this matchup’s over/under (42 points).
Eagles Players to Watch
- Jalen Hurts is third overall among all players and third among all QBs with 129 fantasy points (25.8 per game).
- Miles Sanders has put up total 63.5 fantasy points this year (12.7 per game), which make him the 35th-ranked player overall and the 10th-ranked RB.
- So far this season, A.J. Brown’s 49.6 total fantasy points make him the No. 63 fantasy player and No. 12 WR. He averages 9.9 fantasy points per game.
- Devonta Smith’s fantasy season so far has him ranked 87th overall and 27th among WRs with 41.3 points (8.3 per game).
Cowboys Players to Watch
- So far this season, Cooper Rush is the 62nd-best fantasy player overall this season and the 28th-best fantasy QB with 50.2 fantasy points (10 per game).
- CeeDee Lamb has collected total 46.7 fantasy points this year (9.3 per game), which make him the 20th-ranked WR and the 73rd-ranked player overall.
- Tony Pollard is 24th among RBs and 80th overall with 43.9 fantasy points (averaging 8.8 per game) so far this season.
- Ezekiel Elliott is the 93rd-ranked fantasy player — and the 28th-ranked RB — with 39.2 fantasy points (7.8 per game).
Where To Watch Eagles vs. Cowboys
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.