The Florida Gators (3-2) will face off against their SEC-rival, the Missouri Tigers (2-3) in a matchup on Saturday, October 8, 2022 at Ben Hill Griffin Stadium. The Gators are heavily favored in this contest, with the line sitting at 10.5 points. The over/under for the outing is 54.5 points. If you’re looking for more info go here for college football betting.
Florida vs. Missouri Predictions
Florida vs. Missouri Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Florida vs. Missouri: Last 3 Games
- Florida has covered the spread twice, and is 2-1 overall, over its past three contests.
- In its past three games, Florida has hit the over twice.
- The Gators total over the last three games is 9.7 points more than the 54.5 over/under listed for this matchup.
- Over its past three contests, Missouri has two wins against the spread, and is 2-1 overall.
- Missouri has not gone over the total in its past three contests.
- The Tigers have averaged a total of 53.8 combined points in their last three games, 0.7 less than this game’s over/under of 54.5.
Florida vs. Missouri Betting Trends
- Florida has covered the spread three times in five games with a set spread.
- The Gators have an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 10.5-point favorites.
- This season, Florida’s games have hit the over three times.
- Florida has won 66.7% of the games this season when it was the moneyline favorite (2-1).
- Florida has played as a moneyline favorite of -400 or shorter in just two games this season, and it won both.
- Missouri is 3-2-0 against the spread this season.
- Missouri is a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 10.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Missouri has hit the over once this season.
- This season, Missouri has been listed as the underdog in three games and failed to win any of those contests.
- This season, Missouri has won one of its two games when it is the underdog by at least +303 on the moneyline.
Florida vs. Missouri: Over/Under Trends
- This season, of Florida’s five games have gone over Saturday’s total of 54.5 points.
- This season, just one Missouri game has finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s total of 54.5.
- The point total for the contest of 54.5 is 4.5 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Gators (32.2 points per game) and the Tigers (26.8 points per game).
- The 51.8 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 2.7 fewer than the 54.5 total in this contest.
- On average, the Gators have seen a 59.3 over/under in their games this season, 4.8 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 0.8 points fewer than the average over/under in Tigers’ games this season (55.3 points).
Florida Players to Watch
- Anthony Richardson has been a dual threat to lead Florida in both passing and rushing. He has 1,116 passing yards (223.2 ypg), completing 55.7% of his passes and recording four touchdown passes and six interceptions this season. He’s rushed for 241 yards (48.2 ypg) on 42 carries with five rushing touchdowns.
- The team’s top rusher, Montrell Johnson, has carried the ball 38 times for 282 yards (56.4 per game), with four touchdowns this year.
- Justin Shorter’s 314 receiving yards (62.8 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s totaled 14 receptions and one touchdown.
- Ricky Pearsall has totaled 245 receiving yards (49.0 yards per game) and one touchdown, hauling in 13 passes this year.
- Xzavier Henderson’s 21 catches have turned into 202 yards (40.4 ypg) and one touchdown.
Missouri Players to Watch
- Brady Cook leads Missouri with 987 passing yards (197.4 ypg) on 87-of-139 passing with four touchdowns compared to four interceptions this season. He also adds 147 rushing yards (29.4 ypg) on 40 carries while scoring two touchdowns on the ground.
- Nathaniel Peat has carried the ball 56 times for a team-high 262 yards (52.4 per game), with one touchdown this year.
- This season Cody Schrader has collected 261 yards (52.2 per game) on 46 carries with three touchdowns.
- Dominic Lovett’s 460 receiving yards (92.0 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s totaled 27 receptions and two touchdowns.
- Barrett Banister has totaled 127 receiving yards (25.4 yards per game), hauling in 13 passes this year.
- Mookie Cooper’s 10 catches have netted him 107 yards (21.4 ypg).
Where To Watch Florida vs. Missouri
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.