Jesse Winker has 97 hits, and will look for his 100th when his Seattle Mariners (83-68) play the Kansas City Royals (62-89) on Sunday at 2:10 PM ET.
The Mariners are the road favorite (-186) versus the Royals (+157). The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Seattle Mariners looking to Luis Castillo (7-6), and Max Castillo answering the bell for the Kansas City Royals. The game’s over/under is set at 7.5.
Mariners vs. Royals Predictions
Mariners vs. Royals Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Mariners vs. Royals Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Seattle went 4-3 over the seven games it was favored on the moneyline in its last 10 matchups.
- In their last 10 matchups — all had a set run total — the Mariners and their opponents combined to go over the total four times.
- Seattle’s ATS record is 4-6-0 over its past 10 games.
- Kansas City has played as the underdog in nine of its past 10 games and won four of those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Royals and their opponents have combined to hit the over three times.
- Kansas City has eight wins against the spread in its last 10 chances.
Mariners vs. Royals Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Luis Castillo
- The Mariners are 13-10-0 against the spread when Castillo starts.
- The Mariners are 5-6 in Castillo’s 11 starts this season with Seattle as the moneyline favorite.
- Castillo’s team has a 13-10 record in his starts this season.
- Castillo’s starts went over the run total eight times in 23 games with a set total this season.
Projected starter: Max Castillo
- The right-hander did not pitch as the moneyline underdog last season.
Mariners Batting Leaders
- Ty France has 25 doubles, a triple, 20 home runs and 33 walks while batting .273.
- France’s home runs rank 61st in MLB and he ranks 35th in RBI in MLB.
- J.P. Crawford has 24 doubles, three triples, six home runs and 61 walks while batting .251.
- Crawford ranks 258th in home runs and 205th in RBI among hitters in MLB action.
- Crawford brings a two-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is batting .250 with a triple, four walks and an RBI.
- Carlos Santana is batting .196 with 17 doubles, 19 home runs and 66 walks.
- Adam Frazier is hitting .235 with 20 doubles, four triples, three home runs and 45 walks.
Royals Batting Leaders
- Bobby Witt Jr. is batting .255 with 78 RBI, both of which rank first among Kansas City hitters this season.
- Witt Jr. ranks 61st in home runs and 37th in RBI among all hitters in the majors.
- Witt Jr. enters this matchup on an eight-game hitting streak. In his last 10 games he is batting .333 with four doubles and six RBI.
- Salvador Perez is slugging .470 this season, with a team-best 22 homers while driving in 74 runs.
- Perez currently ranks 45th in homers and 45th in RBI in the big leagues.
- Perez brings a 10-game hitting streak into this game. In his last 10 outings he is hitting .385 with four doubles, two home runs, a walk and seven RBI.
- MJ Melendez has collected 93 base hits, an OBP of .314 and a slugging percentage of .399 this season.
- Hunter Dozier has 103 hits and an OBP of .292 to go with a slugging percentage of .380 this season.
Where To Watch Mariners vs. Royals
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.