The Minnesota Vikings (1-1) are 6-point favorites when they host the Detroit Lions (1-1) in an NFC North matchup on Sunday, September 25, 2022 at U.S. Bank Stadium. The contest has an over/under of 53.5 points.
Vikings vs. Lions Predictions
Vikings vs. Lions Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Vikings and Lions: Betting Trends
- The Vikings have covered the spread once in two games with a set spread.
- Games involving the Vikings have yet to hit the over this season.
- The Vikings have been the moneyline favorite just one other time so far this season, a game they won.
- The Vikings have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -252 or shorter.
- The Vikings have an implied moneyline win probability of 71.6% in this game.
- The Lions have covered the spread two times this season (2-0-0).
- The Lions are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 6-point underdogs.
- This year, each Lions game has hit the over.
- The Lions have split the two games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- The Lions have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +203 odds on them winning this game.
- Together, the two teams combine for 50.5 points per game, three points fewer than the over/under of 53.5 for this matchup.
- This matchup’s over/under is 5.5 fewer points than the 48 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2022.
- This season the average total for Vikings games is 48 points, 5.5 fewer than the over/under of 53.5 points for this contest.
- Lions games have an over/under of 48.3 points this season, 5.2 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Vikings Players to Watch
- Justin Jefferson is 19th overall among all players and sixth among all WRs with 35.2 fantasy points (17.6 per game).
- Kirk Cousins has put up 27.9 fantasy points this year (14 per game), good enough to rank him 35th overall and 19th among QBs in league-wide fantasy standings.
- Dalvin Cook is 107th overall and 30th among RBs with 14.4 fantasy points (averaging 7.2 per game) so far this season.
- Irvin Smith Jr. is the 155th-ranked fantasy player — and the 17th-ranked TE — with 9.6 fantasy points. He averages 4.8 fantasy points per game.
Lions Players to Watch
- So far this season, Amon-Ra St. Brown is the 11th-best fantasy player overall this season and the second-best fantasy WR with 42.8 fantasy points (21.4 per game).
- Jared Goff has recorded 41.5 fantasy points this year (20.8 per game), enough to place him ninth among QBs and 13th overall in league-wide fantasy standings.
- D’Andre Swift’s 38.2 total fantasy points make him the No. 17 fantasy player and No. 2 RB. He averages 19.1 fantasy points per game.
- Jamaal Williams is the 63rd-ranked fantasy player — and the 16th-ranked RB — with 21 fantasy points (10.5 per game).
Where To Watch Vikings vs. Lions
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.