The No. 11 Tennessee Volunteers (3-0) will face off against their SEC-rival, the No. 20 Florida Gators (2-1) in a matchup on Saturday, September 24, 2022 at Neyland Stadium. The Volunteers are notable favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 10 points. The over/under in this outing is 63 points.
Tennessee vs. Florida Predictions
Tennessee vs. Florida Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Tennessee vs. Florida Betting Trends
- Tennessee has covered in each of the three opportunities it has had with a set spread this season (3-0-0).
- The Volunteers have a perfect 2-0 ATS record when playing as at least 10-point favorites.
- This season, Tennessee’s games have hit the over twice.
- Tennessee has won all three of the games it has been the moneyline favorite this season.
- Tennessee has played as a moneyline favorite of -380 or shorter in only two games this season, and it won both.
- Florida has covered the spread in a matchup one time this year (1-2-0).
- Games involving Florida have hit the over twice this season.
- Florida won the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- Florida has not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +295 odds on them winning this game.
Tennessee vs. Florida: Over/Under Trends
- Tennessee and its opponents have combined to score more than 63 points in a game twice this season.
- Florida has not finished a game this season with a combined score higher than 63 points.
- The Volunteers average 52 points per game against the Gators’ 25.3, totaling 14.3 points over the game’s over/under of 63.
- This matchup’s total is 22 fewer points than the 41 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2022.
- On average, the Volunteers have seen a 66.7 over/under in their games this season, 3.7 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- Gators games have an over/under of 54.2 points this season, 8.8 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Tennessee Players to Watch
- Hendon Hooker has thrown for 844 yards (281.3 ypg) to lead Tennessee, completing 69.4% of his passes and recording six touchdown passes this season. He’s also contributed in the ground game with 63 rushing yards (21 ypg) on 22 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- Jaylen Wright has carried the ball 45 times for a team-high 231 yards (77 per game), with three touchdowns this year.
- This season Jabari Small has piled up 25 carries for 94 yards (31.3 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Jalin Hyatt’s 267 receiving yards (89 yards per game) lead the team. He has 18 receptions with three touchdowns.
- Cedric Tillman has racked up 246 receiving yards (82 yards per game) and one touchdown, hauling in 17 passes this year.
- Ramel Keyton’s five receptions have netted him 114 yards (38 ypg) and one touchdown.
Florida Players to Watch
- Anthony Richardson leads Florida with 423 passing yards (141 ypg) on 41-of-77 passing with zero touchdowns compared to four interceptions this season. He also adds 134 rushing yards (44.7 ypg) on 24 carries while scoring three touchdowns on the ground.
- The team’s top rusher, Montrell Johnson, has carried the ball 25 times for 240 yards (80 per game), with two touchdowns this year.
- This season Trevor Etienne has rushed for 166 yards (55.3 per game) on 22 carries with two touchdowns.
- Ricky Pearsall’s 120 receiving yards (40 yards per game) lead the team. He has seven receptions.
- Xzavier Henderson has reeled in 15 passes for 94 yards (31.3 yards per game) this year.
- Justin Shorter’s six grabs this season have resulted in 84 yards (28 ypg).
Where To Watch Tennessee vs. Florida
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.