The No. 16 Ole Miss Rebels (3-0) play the Tulsa Golden Hurricane (2-1) on Saturday, September 24, 2022 at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium. The Rebels are undoubtedly the favorites in this one, with the line sitting at 20 points. The over/under is set at 62 in the contest.
Ole Miss vs. Tulsa Predictions
Ole Miss vs. Tulsa Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Ole Miss vs. Tulsa Betting Trends
- Ole Miss has covered the spread twice over three games with a set spread.
- The Rebels have an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 20-point favorites.
- This season, Ole Miss’ games have hit the over once.
- Ole Miss has been listed as the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and they won both of the games.
- Ole Miss has played as a moneyline favorite of -1267 or shorter in just one game this season, which it won.
- Tulsa has put together a record of 1-2-0 against the spread this year.
- Every game involving Tulsa has hit the over so far this season.
- This is the first time Tulsa will play as an underdog this season.
- Tulsa has not been a bigger underdog this season than the +750 moneyline set for this game.
Ole Miss vs. Tulsa: Over/Under Trends
- Ole Miss and its opponents have combined to score more than 62 points in a game once this season.
- Every game featuring Tulsa this season has finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s over/under of 62.
- The total for the contest of 62 is 24.0 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Rebels (43.0 points per game) and the Golden Hurricane (43.0 points per game).
- The 35 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 27.0 fewer than the 62 over/under in this contest.
- The Rebels have seen a 60.3 average over/under in their games this season, 1.7 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 4.2 points separates this matchup’s over/under (62 points) and the average total points bet in Golden Hurricane’s games (57.8 points) this season.
Ole Miss Players to Watch
- Jaxson Dart leads Ole Miss with 543 passing yards (181.0 ypg) on 38-of-58 passing with three touchdowns compared to two interceptions this season. He also adds 85 rushing yards (28.3 ypg) on 16 carries.
- Zach Evans’ team-high 317 rushing yards (105.7 per game) have come on 49 carries, with three touchdowns this year.
- This season Quinshon Judkins has taken 43 carries for 289 yards (96.3 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Jonathan Mingo’s team-high 203 receiving yards (67.7 yards per game) have come on nine receptions.
- Malik Heath has put together a 145-yard season so far (48.3 receiving yards per game) with two touchdowns, reeling in nine passes.
- Dayton Wade’s six grabs have yielded 75 yards (25.0 ypg).
Tulsa Players to Watch
- Davis Brin has thrown for 1,206 yards (402.0 ypg) to lead Tulsa, completing 63.9% of his passes and tossing 11 touchdown passes and one interception this season.
- Steven Anderson has carried the ball 35 times for a team-high 130 yards (43.3 per game), with four touchdowns this year.
- This season Bill Jackson has piled up 71 yards (23.7 per game) on 13 carries.
- Keylon Stokes’ team-high 457 receiving yards (152.3 yards per game) have come on 28 receptions with three touchdowns.
- JuanCarlos Santana has put together a 326-yard season so far (108.7 receiving yards per game) with four touchdowns, hauling in 14 passes.
- Malachai Jones’ 19 receptions this season have resulted in 232 yards (77.3 ypg) and one touchdown.
Where To Watch Ole Miss vs. Tulsa
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.