The No. 3 Ohio State Buckeyes (3-0) and the Wisconsin Badgers (2-1) will meet in a matchup of Big Ten teams on Saturday, September 24, 2022 at Ohio Stadium. The Badgers will need to play a near perfect game to pull off an upset, oddsmakers have them as 18-point underdogs. The over/under is set at 56 in the contest.
Ohio State vs. Wisconsin Predictions
Ohio State vs. Wisconsin Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Ohio State vs. Wisconsin Betting Trends
- Ohio State has covered the spread one time over three games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 18-point favorites or more, the Buckeyes have an ATS record of 1-1.
- Ohio State’s games have gone over the total once this season.
- Ohio State has yet to lose a game it was the moneyline favorite this season, going 3-0.
- Ohio State has played as a moneyline favorite of -1073 or shorter in just two games this season, and it won both.
- Wisconsin has covered the spread two times in three games with a set number.
- Games involving Wisconsin has hit the over once this year.
- This is the first time Wisconsin will play as an underdog this season.
- Wisconsin has played as an underdog of +670 or more once this season and won that game.
Ohio State vs. Wisconsin: Over/Under Trends
- Ohio State and its opponents have combined to score more than 56 points in a game twice this season.
- This season, Wisconsin has played one game with a combined score over 56 points.
- The Buckeyes average 47.7 points per game against the Badgers’ 39.3, amounting to 31.0 points over the matchup’s total of 56.
- The 22.3 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 33.7 fewer than the 56 total in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Buckeyes games is 63.2 points, 7.2 more than the over/under of 56 points for this contest.
- Badgers games have an over/under of 45.7 points this season, 10.3 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Ohio State Players to Watch
- C.J. Stroud has 941 passing yards (313.7 ypg) to lead Ohio State, completing 72.9% of his passes and throwing 11 touchdown passes this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Miyan Williams, has carried the ball 32 times for 207 yards (69.0 per game), with one touchdown this year.
- This season TreVeyon Henderson has piled up 29 carries for 197 yards (65.7 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Marvin Harrison Jr.’s 342 receiving yards (114.0 yards per game) lead the team. He has 18 receptions with five touchdowns.
- Emeka Egbuka has totaled 324 receiving yards (108.0 yards per game) and three touchdowns, reeling in 20 passes this year.
- Cade Stover has hauled in eight grabs for 137 yards (45.7 ypg) this season.
Wisconsin Players to Watch
- Graham Mertz leads Wisconsin with 697 passing yards (232.3 ypg) on 44-of-62 passing with six touchdowns compared to two interceptions this season.
- Braelon Allen has carried the ball 50 times for a team-high 332 yards (110.7 per game), with five touchdowns this year.
- This season Chez Mellusi has rushed for 163 yards (54.3 per game) on 35 carries with one touchdown.
- Chimere Dike’s team-high 172 receiving yards (57.3 yards per game) have come on nine receptions with one touchdown.
- Skyler Bell has reeled in eight passes for 146 yards (48.7 yards per game) and two touchdowns this year.
- Clay Cundiff’s eight grabs have yielded 139 yards (46.3 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Where To Watch Ohio State vs. Wisconsin
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.