The No. 12 NC State Wolf Pack (3-0) face the UConn Huskies (1-3) on Saturday, September 24, 2022 at Wayne Day Family Field at Carter-Finley Stadium. The Wolf Pack are undoubtedly the favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 39 points. An over/under of 50 points has been set for the contest.
NC State vs. UConn Predictions
NC State vs. UConn Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
NC State vs. UConn Betting Trends
- NC State has put together a record of 2-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Wolf Pack are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 39-point favorites.
- Games involving NC State have hit the over once this season.
- NC State has been the moneyline favorite just two other times so far this season, and they won both of the games.
- NC State has not yet played a game with moneyline odds of or shorter.
- UConn has covered the spread two times this season (2-2-0).
- UConn has yet to cover the spread when it is at least 39-point underdogs (0-1).
- UConn games have gone over the total once this season.
- This season, UConn has been listed as the underdog in three games and failed to win any of those contests.
- UConn is 0-0 this season when entering a game as the underdog by or more on the moneyline.
NC State vs. UConn: Over/Under Trends
- NC State and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Saturday’s total of 50 points once this season.
- In UConn’s four games this season, have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s point total of 50.
- Together, the two teams combine for 49.8 points per game, 0.2 points fewer than the total of 50 for this contest.
- This matchup’s over/under is 2.4 fewer points than the 47.6 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2022.
- On average, the Wolf Pack have seen a 54.2 over/under in their games this season, 4.2 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 4.9 points fewer than the average over/under in Huskies’ games this season (54.9 points).
NC State Players to Watch
- Devin Leary has 570 passing yards (190.0 ypg) to lead NC State, completing 59.3% of his passes and recording five touchdown passes and one interception this season.
- Demie Sumo has carried the ball 35 times for a team-high 203 yards (67.7 per game), with two touchdowns this year. He has also caught six passes for 102 yards (34.0 per game) and one touchdown.
- This season Jordan Houston has rushed for 138 yards (46.0 per game) on 33 carries, while also checking in with 82 yards (27.3 per game) on six catches and one touchdown.
- Thayer Thomas’ 102 receiving yards (34.0 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s registered 10 receptions and one touchdown.
UConn Players to Watch
- Zion Turner leads UConn with 390 passing yards (97.5 ypg) on 44-of-86 passing with four touchdowns compared to three interceptions this season. He also adds 60 rushing yards (15.0 ypg) on 22 carries.
- Nathan Carter’s team-high 405 rushing yards (101.3 per game) have come on 65 carries, with one touchdown this year. He’s also added 39 yards (9.8 per game) on five catches.
- This season Brian Brewton has rushed for 80 yards (20.0 per game) on 15 carries.
- Aaron Turner’s team-leading 163 receiving yards (40.8 yards per game) have come on 13 receptions with one touchdown.
- Kevens Clercius has put together a 46-yard season so far (11.5 receiving yards per game), reeling in five passes.
Where To Watch NC State vs. UConn
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.