Michael A. Taylor will try to collect his 100th hit (he has 98) when his Kansas City Royals (57-85) square off against the Minnesota Twins (71-70) at 7:40 PM ET on Thursday.
The Royals are an underdog (+148 on the moneyline) when they square off against the Twins (-175). The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Minnesota Twins looking to Dylan Bundy (8-7), and Daniel Lynch (4-10) getting the nod for the Kansas City Royals. The over/under for the game is 8.5 total runs.
Twins vs. Royals Predictions
Twins vs. Royals Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Twins vs. Royals Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Minnesota was favored on the moneyline in three of its last 10 games, and finished 2-1 in those matchups.
- Over their last 10 outings, the Twins and their opponents combined to hit the over 10 times (14 of the games had set totals).
- Minnesota’s ATS record is 7-7-0 over its past 10 games.
- Kansas City has played as the underdog in seven of its past 10 games and has gone 3-4 in those contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, the Royals and their opponents are 5-5-0 in their last 10 games with a total.
- Kansas City has a record of 5-5-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Twins vs. Royals Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Dylan Bundy
- The Twins have a 13-12-0 ATS record in Bundy’s 25 starts with a set spread.
- The Twins have a 6-6 record in Bundy’s 12 starts this season when they were the moneyline favorite.
- Bundy’s team has an 11-14 record over his 25 starts.
- Bundy has had 25 starts with a total this season, and the teams combined hit the over in 12 of those games.
Projected starter: Daniel Lynch
- Lynch and his team have a record of 13-9-0 against the spread when he starts.
- When he is the starting pitcher, Kansas City has a record of 8-11 this season when they are the underdog on the moneyline.
- Lynch’s team has a 9-13 record in his starts this season.
- Out of Lynch’s 22 starts with a total this season, 11 have hit the over.
Twins Batting Leaders
- Luis Arraez paces the Twins with a .320 batting average.
- Among all hitters in baseball, Arraez’s home run total ranks 201st and his RBI tally ranks 148th.
- Arraez heads into this matchup on a seven-game hitting streak. During his last 10 games he is batting .333 with five doubles, a walk and an RBI.
- Carlos Correa has 20 doubles, a triple, 20 home runs and 53 walks while hitting .282.
- Correa ranks 51st in homers and 83rd in RBI among MLB hitters this season.
- Correa has safely hit in two straight games. During his last five outings he is hitting .500 with two doubles, two home runs and seven RBI.
- Gio Urshela is hitting .271 with 23 doubles, three triples, 12 home runs and 33 walks.
- Max Kepler is batting .227 with 18 doubles, a triple, nine home runs and 49 walks.
Royals Batting Leaders
- Bobby Witt Jr. is batting .249 with 20 home runs and 72 RBI. All three of those stats are tops among Kansas City hitters this season.
- In all of MLB, Witt Jr. is 51st in homers and 39th in RBI.
- Witt Jr. has hit safely in six straight games. In his last 10 outings he is hitting .256 with five doubles, a home run, four walks and six RBI.
- MJ Melendez has 84 hits and an OBP of .318 to go with a slugging percentage of .388 this season.
- Melendez is 94th in homers and 108th in RBI among all batters in MLB.
- Salvador Perez is slugging .451 this season, with a team-high 20 home runs. He’s also collected 67 RBI.
- Nicky Lopez has 98 hits and an OBP of .293 to go with a slugging percentage of .288 this season.
Where To Watch Twins vs. Royals
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.