The Tampa Bay Rays (78-59) and New York Yankees (84-56) square off on Sunday at 1:35 PM ET at Yankee Stadium, attempting to break a 1-1 series tie.
The Rays are the road favorite (-120) versus the Yankees (+100). The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Tampa Bay Rays looking to Luis Patino (1-1), and Domingo German (2-3) getting the nod for the New York Yankees.
Rays vs. Yankees Predictions
Rays vs. Yankees Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Rays vs. Yankees Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Tampa Bay has an 8-1 record over the nine games it was a moneyline favorite in its last 10 matchups.
- Over their last 10 outings (all 10 of them had set totals), the Rays and their opponents combined to hit the over four times.
- Tampa Bay is 5-5-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- New York has played as the underdog in four of its past 10 games and has won one of those contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, the Yankees and their opponents are 9-5-0 in their last 14 games with a total.
- New York has six wins against the spread in its last 14 chances.
Rays vs. Yankees Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Luis Patiño
- The Rays are 1-4-0 against the spread when Patiño starts.
- The Rays have a 3-1 record in Patiño’s four starts this season when they were the moneyline favorite.
- Patiño’s team has a 3-2 record in his starts this season.
- Patiño has started five contests with a total set by sportsbooks this season. The teams have combined to hit the over in three of them.
Projected starter: Domingo Germán
- Germán and his team have a record of 4-8-0 against the spread when he starts.
- His team is 1-4 this season when he starts and they are the moneyline underdog.
- Germán’s team has won four of his 10 starts this season.
- In Germán’s 12 starts with a total, the teams have hit the over six times.
Rays Batting Leaders
- Yandy Diaz has accumulated a team-best batting average of .293.
- Diaz’s home runs rank 194th in MLB and he ranks 111th in RBI in MLB.
- Diaz takes a two-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is hitting .385 with a double and three walks.
- Randy Arozarena’s 19 home runs and 76 runs batted in are both team-highs.
- Among all MLB hitters, Arozarena ranks 52nd in home runs and 30th in RBI.
- Harold Ramirez has 20 doubles, five home runs and 18 walks while hitting .319.
- David Peralta has 28 doubles, three triples, 12 home runs and 34 walks while batting .253.
Yankees Batting Leaders
- Aaron Judge is batting .307 with 55 home runs and 120 RBI. All three of those stats are best among New York hitters this season.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Judge is first in home runs and first in RBI.
- Judge brings a three-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is batting .471 with a double, a home run, seven walks and three RBI.
- Gleyber Torres has 110 hits and an OBP of .291 to go with a slugging percentage of .413 this season.
- Torres ranks 52nd in home runs and 90th in RBI among all hitters in the major leagues.
- Torres has safely hit in two games in a row. In his last five games he is hitting .190 with a home run, four walks and three RBI.
- Isiah Kiner-Falefa has 115 hits this season and a slash line of .271/.318/.336.
- Kiner-Falefa has hit safely in eight games in a row. During his last 10 outings he is batting .342 with a double, two home runs, two walks and seven RBI.
- Giancarlo Stanton has 72 hits and an OBP of .297 to go with a slugging percentage of .458 this season.
Where To Watch Rays vs. Yankees
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.