The No. 16 NC State Wolf Pack (2-0) face the Texas Tech Red Raiders (2-0) on Saturday, September 17, 2022 at Wayne Day Family Field at Carter-Finley Stadium. The Wolf Pack are significant favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 9.5 points. An over/under of 55.5 points has been set for the contest.
NC State vs. Texas Tech Predictions
NC State vs. Texas Tech Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
NC State vs. Texas Tech Betting Trends
- NC State has covered the spread one time this season (1-1-0).
- In games they have played as 9.5-point favorites or more, the Wolf Pack have an ATS record of 1-1.
- This season, NC State’s games have hit the over once.
- NC State has been listed as the moneyline favorite just one other time so far this season, a game they won.
- NC State has played as a moneyline favorite of -367 or shorter in only one game this season, which it won.
- Texas Tech has covered the spread one time in two games with a set spread.
- Texas Tech games have gone over the total twice this season.
- This is the first time Texas Tech will play as an underdog this season.
- Texas Tech has not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +281.
NC State vs. Texas Tech: Over/Under Trends
- The Wolf Pack average 38 points per game against the Red Raiders’ 48, totaling 30.5 points over the contest’s point total of 55.5.
- This matchup’s point total is 24 fewer points than the 31.5 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2022.
- On average, the over/under in Wolf Pack games is 2.2 points fewer than the over/under of 55.5 points in this contest.
- A difference of 7.5 points separates the average total points bet in Red Raiders’ games (63 points) and this contest’s over/under (55.5 points).
NC State Players to Watch
- Devin Leary leads NC State with 449 passing yards (224.5 ypg) on 33-of-58 passing with five touchdowns compared to one interception this season. He also adds 21 rushing yards (10.5 ypg) on five carries while scoring two touchdowns on the ground.
- Demie Sumo’s team-high 149 rushing yards (74.5 per game) have come on 21 carries, with one touchdown this year.
- This season Jordan Houston has taken 20 carries for 81 yards (40.5 per game), while also catching five passes for 72 yards (36 per game) and one touchdown.
- Thayer Thomas’ 72 receiving yards (36 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s totaled six receptions and one touchdown.
- Anthony Smith’s two grabs have turned into 58 yards (29 ypg) and one touchdown.
Texas Tech Players to Watch
- Donovan Smith has 572 passing yards (286 ypg) to lead Texas Tech, completing 67.6% of his passes and tossing six touchdown passes and three interceptions this season. He’s also contributed on the ground with 37 rushing yards (18.5 ypg) on 22 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- Tahj Brooks has carried the ball 24 times for a team-high 130 yards (65 per game), with four touchdowns this year. He’s also tacked on seven catches for 41 yards (20.5 per game).
- This season SaRodorick Thompson has piled up 12 carries for 59 yards (29.5 per game), while also catching five passes for 46 yards (23 per game) and one touchdown.
- Jerand Bradley’s 158 receiving yards (79 yards per game) lead the team. He has 12 receptions with two touchdowns.
- Loic Fouonji has racked up 140 receiving yards (70 yards per game) and two touchdowns, reeling in seven passes this year.
- Nehemiah Martinez’s seven grabs this season have resulted in 119 yards (59.5 ypg) and one touchdown.
Where To Watch NC State vs. Texas Tech
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.