The Boston Celtics are 1.5-point favorites heading into Game 5 of the Eastern Conference Finals against the Miami Heat at FTX Arena on Wednesday, starting at 8:30 PM ET. The series is tied 2-2. The over/under for the matchup is set at 203.5.
Celtics vs. Heat Predictions
Celtics vs. Heat Betting Odds
Celtics vs. Heat Last 10 Games
- Boston covered the spread five times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Boston games has gone over the set total four times.
- The last 10 Celtics games averaged 208.0 total points, 4.5 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Celtics’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 3.1 points lower than their season-long average.
- Miami covered the spread five times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Miami’s last 10 contests saw five go over the total.
- The past 10 Heat games averaged 3.5 more points (207.0) than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their last 10 games, the Heat have scored 4.4 fewer points per contest compared to their 110.0 PPG season-long scoring average.
Celtics vs. Heat Betting Trends
- Boston has covered the spread in a game 55 times this season (55-41-3).
- In games they were favored in by 1.5 points or more so far this season, the Celtics went 35-31-2 against the spread.
- Boston’s games have gone over the total 48 times out of 101 chances this season.
- The Celtics are shooting 46.6% from the field this season, 1.9 percentage points higher than the 44.7% the Heat allow to opponents.
- Boston is 33-14-2 against the spread and 40-9 overall when it shoots better than 44.7% from the field.
- Miami has covered the spread 58 times this season (58-41-1).
- In games they were an underdog in by 1.5 points or more so far this season, the Heat have gone 18-8 against the spread.
- This season, 53 of Miami’s games have gone over the point total out of 101 chances.
- The Heat are shooting 46.7% from the field, 3.3% higher than the 43.4% the Celtics’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Miami has a 43-19 record against the spread and a 47-14 record overall in games the team collectively shoots over 43.4% from the field.
Celtics vs. Heat Over/Under Trends
- Boston and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s over/under (203.5 points) 70 times this season.
- In Miami’s 101 games this season, 75 have finished with more combined scoring than Wednesday’s point total of 203.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 221.8 points per game, 18.3 points more than the total of 203.5 for this contest.
- These two teams give up a combined 210.1 points per game, 6.6 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Celtics games is 215.6 points, 12.1 more than the over/under of 203.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 10.4 points separates the average total points bet in Heat’s games (213.9 points) and this game’s over/under (203.5 points).
Celtics Team Leaders
- Jayson Tatum: 26.9 PTS, 8.0 REB, 45.3 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (230-for-651)
- Jaylen Brown: 23.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 47.3 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (166-for-464)
- Marcus Smart: 12.1 PTS, 5.9 AST, 1.7 STL, 41.8 FG%, 33.1 3PT% (119-for-360)
- Al Horford: 10.2 PTS, 7.7 REB, 1.3 BLK, 46.7 FG%, 33.6 3PT% (89-for-265)
- Robert Williams III: 10.0 PTS, 9.6 REB, 2.2 BLK, 73.6 FG%
Heat Team Leaders
- Jimmy Butler: 21.4 PTS, 5.5 AST, 1.6 STL, 48.0 FG%, 23.3 3PT% (27-for-116)
- Bam Adebayo: 19.1 PTS, 10.1 REB, 1.4 STL, 55.7 FG%
- Duncan Robinson: 10.9 PTS, 39.9 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (232-for-624)
- PJ Tucker: 7.6 PTS, 48.4 FG%, 41.5 3PT% (80-for-193)
- Max Strus: 10.6 PTS, 44.1 FG%, 41.0 3PT% (181-for-442)
Where To Watch Celtics vs. Heat
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.