The Dallas Mavericks are 6-point underdogs heading into Game 1 of the second round of the NBA Playoffs against the Phoenix Suns at Footprint Center on Monday, starting at 10:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 212.5.
Suns vs. Mavericks Predictions
Suns vs. Mavericks Betting Odds
Suns vs. Mavericks Last 10 Games
- Phoenix is 6-4 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- Phoenix’s past 10 games saw four go over the total.
- The last 10 Suns games averaged 222.0 total points, 9.5 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Suns are scoring 3.0 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Dallas covered the spread eight times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Dallas games have surpassed the set total five times.
- The past 10 Mavericks games averaged 2.6 more points (215.1) than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their past 10 games, the Mavericks have scored 5.5 more points per contest compared to their 108.0 PPG season-long scoring average.
Suns vs. Mavericks Betting Trends
- Phoenix has put together a record of 48-40-0 against the spread this season.
- The Suns have an ATS record of 22-27 when playing as at least 6-point favorites.
- This season, 45 of Phoenix’s games have gone over the point total out of 88 chances.
- The Suns are shooting 48.5% from the field this season, 2.8 percentage points higher than the 45.7% the Mavericks allow to opponents.
- Phoenix is 33-22 against the spread and 48-7 overall when it shoots higher than 45.7% from the field.
- Dallas has put together a record of 51-36-1 against the spread this season.
- The Mavericks are 7-0 ATS when playing as at least 6-point underdogs.
- This year, Dallas’ games have hit the over 33 times out of 88 chances.
- Dallas has put together a 35-14-1 record against the spread and a 42-8 straight up record in games it shoots higher than 44.4% from the field.
Suns vs. Mavericks Over/Under Trends
- A total of 63 Phoenix games this season have gone over Monday’s over/under of 212.5 points.
- This season, 40 games Dallas played finished with a combined score higher than 212.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 222.8 points per game, 10.3 points more than the point total of 212.5 for this contest.
- These two teams surrender a combined 212 points per game, 0.5 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Suns have seen a 222.4 average over/under in their games this season, 9.9 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 3.0 points fewer than the average over/under in Mavericks’ games this season (215.5 points).
Suns Team Leaders
- Devin Booker: 26.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.6 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (183-for-478)
- Chris Paul: 14.7 PTS, 10.8 AST, 1.9 STL, 49.3 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (63-for-199)
- Mikal Bridges: 14.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 53.4 FG%, 36.9 3PT% (115-for-312)
- Deandre Ayton: 17.2 PTS, 10.2 REB, 63.4 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (7-for-19)
- JaVale McGee: 9.2 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 62.9 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (2-for-9)
Mavericks Team Leaders
- Luka Dončić: 28.4 PTS, 9.1 REB, 8.7 AST, 1.2 STL, 45.7 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (201-for-569)
- Jalen Brunson: 16.3 PTS, 50.2 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (94-for-252)
- Dorian Finney-Smith: 11.0 PTS, 1.1 STL, 47.1 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (172-for-435)
- Dwight Powell: 8.7 PTS, 67.1 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (13-for-37)
- Reggie Bullock: 8.6 PTS, 40.1 FG%, 36.0 3PT% (141-for-392)
Where To Watch Suns vs. Mavericks
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.