The Chicago Bulls are 10-point underdogs heading into Game 2 of the opening round of the NBA Playoffs against the Milwaukee Bucks at Fiserv Forum on Wednesday, starting at 9:30 PM ET. The Bucks hold a 1-0 series lead. The point total is 225 in the matchup.
Bucks vs. Bulls Predictions
Bucks vs. Bulls Betting Odds
Bucks vs. Bulls Last 10 Games
- Milwaukee has a 7-3 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Milwaukee’s last 10 games saw six go over the total.
- The past 10 Bucks games averaged 4.7 more points (229.7) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Bucks are scoring at a rate equal to their season-long scoring average.
- Chicago has a 3-7 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Chicago and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The Bulls’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 226.0 points scored. That’s 1.0 more point than this contest’s over/under.
- The Bulls’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 106.8, 4.8 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Bucks vs. Bulls Betting Trends
- Milwaukee is 39-45-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 10-point favorites or more, the Bucks have an ATS record of 10-7.
- Milwaukee games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 42 times out of 84 chances this season.
- This season, the Bucks have a 46.8% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.6% lower than the 47.4% of shots the Bulls’ opponents have hit.
- Milwaukee has a 26-7 record against the spread and a 31-2 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 47.4% from the field.
- Chicago has covered the spread 44 times in 84 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 10-point underdogs or more, the Bulls have a perfect ATS record of 2-0.
- Chicago’s games have gone over the total 41 times out of 84 chances this season.
- The Bulls’ 48.0% shooting percentage from the field this season is 2.4 percentage points higher than the Bucks have given up to their opponents (45.6%).
- Chicago has compiled a 33-17 record against the spread and a 34-16 straight up record in games it shoots over 45.6% from the field.
Bucks vs. Bulls Over/Under Trends
- This season, Milwaukee games have seen a combined score higher than this matchup’s 225-point total 51 times.
- There have been 38 Chicago games that have finished with a combined score higher than 225 points this season.
- The Bucks average 115.5 points per game against the Bulls’ 111.6, amounting to 2.1 points over the contest’s over/under of 225.
- This game’s over/under is 0.9 fewer points than the 224.1 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Bucks games is 225.4 points, 0.4 more than the over/under of 225 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 2.4 points more than the average over/under in Bulls’ games this season (222.6 points).
Bucks Team Leaders
- Giannis Antetokounmpo: 29.9 PTS, 11.6 REB, 5.8 AST, 1.1 STL, 1.4 BLK, 55.3 FG%, 29.3 3PT% (71-for-242)
- Jrue Holiday: 18.3 PTS, 6.8 AST, 1.6 STL, 50.1 FG%, 41.1 3PT% (132-for-321)
- Khris Middleton: 20.1 PTS, 5.4 AST, 1.2 STL, 44.3 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (162-for-434)
- Bobby Portis: 14.6 PTS, 9.1 REB, 47.9 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (133-for-338)
- Grayson Allen: 11.1 PTS, 44.8 FG%, 40.9 3PT% (159-for-389)
Bulls Team Leaders
- DeMar DeRozan: 27.9 PTS, 50.4 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (50-for-142)
- Nikola Vucevic: 17.6 PTS, 11.0 REB, 47.3 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (104-for-331)
- Zach LaVine: 24.4 PTS, 47.6 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (185-for-475)
- Ayo Dosunmu: 8.8 PTS, 52.0 FG%, 37.6 3PT% (70-for-186)
- Coby White: 12.7 PTS, 43.3 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (136-for-353)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.