The Chicago Bulls are 10-point underdogs heading into Game 1 of the opening round of the NBA Playoffs against the Milwaukee Bucks at Fiserv Forum on Sunday, starting at 6:30 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is set at 228.5.
Bucks vs. Bulls Predictions
Bucks vs. Bulls Betting Odds
Bucks vs. Bulls Last 10 Games
- Milwaukee has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Milwaukee’s last 10 outings saw six go over the total.
- The last 10 Bucks games averaged 230.0 total points, 1.5 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- In their last 10 games, the Bucks have a points-per-game average 3.0 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Chicago is 4-6 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Chicago and its opponents have hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Bulls games averaged 224.8 total points, 3.7 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- During the past 10 games, the Bulls are scoring 110.3 points per game compared to their 111.6 season average.
Bucks vs. Bulls Betting Trends
- Milwaukee has registered a 39-43-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Bucks are 10-5 ATS when playing as at least 10-point favorites.
- Milwaukee games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 42 times this season.
- This season, the Bucks have a 46.8% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.6% lower than the 47.4% of shots the Bulls’ opponents have hit.
- Milwaukee is 26-7 against the spread and 31-2 overall when it shoots better than 47.4% from the field.
- Chicago has covered the spread 42 times this year (42-40-0).
- This year, Chicago’s games have hit the over 41 times.
- The Bulls’ 48.0% shooting percentage from the field this season is 2.4 percentage points higher than the Bucks have allowed to their opponents (45.6%).
- This season, Chicago has a 33-17 record against the spread and a 34-16 record overall in games the team collectively shoots above 45.6% from the field.
Bucks vs. Bulls Over/Under Trends
- Milwaukee and its opponents have combined to go over Sunday’s over/under of 228.5 points 44 times this season.
- This season, 32 games Chicago played finished with a combined score higher than 228.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 227.1 points per game, 1.4 points fewer than the point total of 228.5 for this game.
- These two teams surrender a combined 224.1 points per game, 4.4 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Bucks have seen a 225.3 average over/under in their games this season, 3.2 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 6.1 points more than the average over/under in Bulls’ games this season (222.4 points).
Bucks Team Leaders
- Giannis Antetokounmpo: 29.9 PTS, 11.6 REB, 5.8 AST, 1.1 STL, 1.4 BLK, 55.3 FG%, 29.3 3PT% (71-for-242)
- Jrue Holiday: 18.3 PTS, 6.8 AST, 1.6 STL, 50.1 FG%, 41.1 3PT% (132-for-321)
- Khris Middleton: 20.1 PTS, 5.4 AST, 1.2 STL, 44.3 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (162-for-434)
- Bobby Portis: 14.6 PTS, 9.1 REB, 47.9 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (133-for-338)
- Grayson Allen: 11.1 PTS, 44.8 FG%, 40.9 3PT% (159-for-389)
Bulls Team Leaders
- DeMar DeRozan: 27.9 PTS, 50.4 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (50-for-142)
- Nikola Vucevic: 17.6 PTS, 11.0 REB, 47.3 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (104-for-331)
- Zach LaVine: 24.4 PTS, 47.6 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (185-for-475)
- Ayo Dosunmu: 8.8 PTS, 52.0 FG%, 37.6 3PT% (70-for-186)
- Coby White: 12.7 PTS, 43.3 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (136-for-353)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.