The Chicago Bulls are 10-point underdogs heading into Game 1 of the opening round of the NBA Playoffs against the Milwaukee Bucks at Fiserv Forum on Sunday, starting at 6:30 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is set at 228.5.
Bucks vs. Bulls Predictions
Bucks vs. Bulls Betting Odds
Bucks vs. Bulls Last 10 Games
- Milwaukee has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Milwaukee’s last 10 outings saw six go over the total.
- The last 10 Bucks games averaged 230.0 total points, 1.5 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- In their last 10 games, the Bucks have a points-per-game average 3.0 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Chicago is 4-6 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Chicago and its opponents have hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Bulls games averaged 224.8 total points, 3.7 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- During the past 10 games, the Bulls are scoring 110.3 points per game compared to their 111.6 season average.
Bucks vs. Bulls Betting Trends
- Milwaukee has registered a 39-43-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Bucks are 10-5 ATS when playing as at least 10-point favorites.
- Milwaukee games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 42 times this season.
- This season, the Bucks have a 46.8% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.6% lower than the 47.4% of shots the Bulls’ opponents have hit.
- Milwaukee is 26-7 against the spread and 31-2 overall when it shoots better than 47.4% from the field.
- Chicago has covered the spread 42 times this year (42-40-0).
- This year, Chicago’s games have hit the over 41 times.
- The Bulls’ 48.0% shooting percentage from the field this season is 2.4 percentage points higher than the Bucks have allowed to their opponents (45.6%).
- This season, Chicago has a 33-17 record against the spread and a 34-16 record overall in games the team collectively shoots above 45.6% from the field.
Bucks vs. Bulls Over/Under Trends
- Milwaukee and its opponents have combined to go over Sunday’s over/under of 228.5 points 44 times this season.
- This season, 32 games Chicago played finished with a combined score higher than 228.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 227.1 points per game, 1.4 points fewer than the point total of 228.5 for this game.
- These two teams surrender a combined 224.1 points per game, 4.4 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Bucks have seen a 225.3 average over/under in their games this season, 3.2 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 6.1 points more than the average over/under in Bulls’ games this season (222.4 points).
Bucks Team Leaders
- Giannis Antetokounmpo: 29.9 PTS, 11.6 REB, 5.8 AST, 1.1 STL, 1.4 BLK, 55.3 FG%, 29.3 3PT% (71-for-242)
- Jrue Holiday: 18.3 PTS, 6.8 AST, 1.6 STL, 50.1 FG%, 41.1 3PT% (132-for-321)
- Khris Middleton: 20.1 PTS, 5.4 AST, 1.2 STL, 44.3 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (162-for-434)
- Bobby Portis: 14.6 PTS, 9.1 REB, 47.9 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (133-for-338)
- Grayson Allen: 11.1 PTS, 44.8 FG%, 40.9 3PT% (159-for-389)
Bulls Team Leaders
- DeMar DeRozan: 27.9 PTS, 50.4 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (50-for-142)
- Nikola Vucevic: 17.6 PTS, 11.0 REB, 47.3 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (104-for-331)
- Zach LaVine: 24.4 PTS, 47.6 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (185-for-475)
- Ayo Dosunmu: 8.8 PTS, 52.0 FG%, 37.6 3PT% (70-for-186)
- Coby White: 12.7 PTS, 43.3 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (136-for-353)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.