The Atlanta Hawks are 2.5-point favorites heading into an NBA Playoffs Play-In game against the Cleveland Cavaliers at Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse on Friday, starting at 7:30 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is set at 225.
Hawks vs. Cavaliers Predictions
Hawks vs. Cavaliers Betting Odds
Hawks vs. Cavaliers Last 10 Games
- Atlanta covered the spread seven times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Atlanta and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Hawks games averaged 232.2 total points, 7.2 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Hawks’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 6.9 points higher than their season-long average.
- Cleveland is 3-7 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- The final scores of the past 10 Cleveland games have exceeded the set total five times.
- The last 10 Cavaliers games averaged 222.3 total points, 2.7 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Cavaliers are scoring 110.6 points per game compared to their 107.8 season average.
Hawks vs. Cavaliers Betting Trends
- Atlanta has registered a 37-45-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 2.5-point favorites or more, the Hawks have an ATS record of 22-21.
- This season, Atlanta’s games have hit the over 43 times.
- This season, the Hawks have a 47.0% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.8% higher than the 45.2% of shots the Cavaliers’ opponents have made.
- In games Atlanta shoots higher than 45.2% from the field, it is 32-19 against the spread and 35-16 overall.
- Cleveland has covered the spread in a matchup 43 times this year (43-38-1).
- In games they have played as 2.5-point underdogs or more, the Cavaliers have an ATS record of 22-18.
- Cleveland’s games have gone over the total 36 times this season.
- The Cavaliers have shot at a 46.9% clip from the field this season, 0.2 percentage points below the 47.1% shooting opponents of the Hawks have averaged.
- This season, Cleveland has a 22-14 record against the spread and a 23-13 record overall in games the team collectively shoots over 47.1% from the field.
Hawks vs. Cavaliers Over/Under Trends
- A total of 47 Atlanta games this season have gone over Friday’s over/under of 225 points.
- There have been 22 Cleveland games that have finished with a combined score higher than 225 points this season.
- The Hawks average 113.9 points per game against the Cavaliers’ 107.8, totaling 3.3 points under the matchup’s total of 225.
- This matchup’s over/under is 6.9 fewer points than the 218.1 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Hawks have seen a 224.8 average over/under in their games this season, 0.2 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- Cavaliers games have an over/under of 214.9 points this season, 10.1 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Hawks Team Leaders
- Trae Young: 28.4 PTS, 9.7 AST, 46.0 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (233-for-610)
- Clint Capela: 11.1 PTS, 11.9 REB, 1.3 BLK, 61.3 FG%
- John Collins: 16.2 PTS, 7.8 REB, 52.6 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (64-for-176)
- Bogdan Bogdanovic: 15.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.1 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (169-for-459)
- Kevin Huerter: 12.1 PTS, 45.4 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (160-for-411)
Cavaliers Team Leaders
- Darius Garland: 21.7 PTS, 8.6 AST, 1.3 STL, 46.2 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (174-for-454)
- Evan Mobley: 15.0 PTS, 8.3 REB, 1.7 BLK, 50.8 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (23-for-92)
- Kevin Love: 13.6 PTS, 7.2 REB, 43.0 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (187-for-477)
- Lauri Markkanen: 14.8 PTS, 44.5 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (136-for-380)
- Cedi Osman: 10.7 PTS, 43.2 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (128-for-359)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.