The Minnesota Timberwolves are 2.5-point favorites heading into an NBA Playoffs Play-In matchup against the Los Angeles Clippers at Target Center on Tuesday, starting at 9:30 PM ET. The point total is 230.5 for the matchup.
Timberwolves vs. Clippers Predictions
Timberwolves vs. Clippers Betting Odds
Timberwolves vs. Clippers Last 10 Games
- Minnesota is 2-8-0 against the spread over its last 10 games, and has a 4-6 straight-up record in those matchups.
- Minnesota and its opponents have hit the over in seven of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Timberwolves games averaged 235.0 total points, 4.5 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Timberwolves have scored 3.1 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Los Angeles covered the spread five times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Los Angeles’ last 10 outings saw six hit the over.
- The last 10 Clippers games averaged 219.6 total points, 10.9 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Clippers have scored 11.1 more points per contest compared to their 108.4 PPG season-long scoring average.
Timberwolves vs. Clippers Betting Trends
- Minnesota has covered the spread in a game 43 times this season (43-38-1).
- In games they have played as 2.5-point favorites or more, the Timberwolves have an ATS record of 21-15-1.
- This season, 50 of Minnesota’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Timberwolves make 45.7% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.7 percentage points higher than the Clippers have allowed to their opponents (45.0%).
- In games Minnesota shoots better than 45.0% from the field, it is 30-10 against the spread and 31-9 overall.
- Los Angeles has covered the spread in a matchup 39 times this year (39-41-2).
- In games this season when an underdog by 2.5 points or more, the Clippers have gone 19-17 against the spread.
- Los Angeles’ games have gone over the total 39 times this season.
- The Clippers are shooting 45.8% from the field, 0.2% lower than the 46.0% the Timberwolves’ opponents have shot this season.
- Los Angeles has put together a 27-13-1 record against the spread and a 27-14 straight up record in games it shoots above 46.0% from the field.
Timberwolves vs. Clippers Over/Under Trends
- Minnesota and its opponents have combined to outscore Tuesday’s over/under (230.5 points) 42 times this season.
- This season, 22 games Los Angeles played finished with a combined score higher than 230.5 points.
- The point total for the contest of 230.5 is 6.2 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Timberwolves (115.9 points per game) and the Clippers (108.4 points per game).
- This matchup’s point total is 8.8 fewer points than the 221.7 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Timberwolves have seen a 226.7 average over/under in their games this season, 3.8 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 12.7 points separates this contest’s over/under (230.5 points) and the average total points bet in Clippers’ games (217.8 points) this season.
Timberwolves Team Leaders
- Karl-Anthony Towns: 24.6 PTS, 9.8 REB, 1.1 BLK, 52.9 FG%, 41.0 3PT% (150-for-366)
- Anthony Edwards: 21.2 PTS, 1.4 STL, 44.1 FG%, 36.0 3PT% (215-for-598)
- D’Angelo Russell: 18.1 PTS, 7.1 AST, 41.1 FG%, 34.0 3PT% (176-for-518)
- Jarred Vanderbilt: 6.9 PTS, 8.4 REB, 1.3 STL, 59.1 FG%, 15.4 3PT% (2-for-13)
- Malik Beasley: 12.0 PTS, 39.1 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (238-for-631)
Clippers Team Leaders
- Reggie Jackson: 16.8 PTS, 39.2 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (167-for-512)
- Ivica Zubac: 10.2 PTS, 8.3 REB, 62.7 FG%
- Terance Mann: 10.6 PTS, 48.3 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (75-for-206)
- Isaiah Hartenstein: 8.1 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 62.7 FG%, 46.4 3PT% (13-for-28)
- Luke Kennard: 11.6 PTS, 45.0 FG%, 45.0 3PT% (186-for-413)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.