The Brooklyn Nets (43-38) are favored (by 8 points) to extend a three-game home winning streak when they host the Cleveland Cavaliers (43-38) on Tuesday, April 12, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 230.
Nets vs. Cavaliers Predictions
Nets vs. Cavaliers Betting Odds
Nets vs. Cavaliers Last 10 Games
- Brooklyn has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- Brooklyn and its opponents have combined to hit the over in three of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Nets games averaged 7.9 more points (237.9) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Nets’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 5.8 points higher than their season-long average.
- Cleveland covered the spread three times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Cleveland games have gone over the set total five times.
- The last 10 Cavaliers games averaged 222.3 total points, 7.7 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Cavaliers have scored 3.1 more points per contest compared to their 107.5 PPG season-long scoring average.
Nets vs. Cavaliers Betting Trends
- Brooklyn has covered the spread 34 times this season (34-47-1).
- In games this season when favored by 8 points or more, the Nets are 6-13 against the spread.
- Brooklyn’s games have gone over the total 41 times out of 82 chances this season.
- This season, the Nets have a 47.3% shooting percentage from the field, which is two% higher than the 45.3% of shots the Cavaliers’ opponents have knocked down.
- Brooklyn has a 29-23-1 record against the spread and a 37-16 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 45.3% from the field.
- Cleveland has compiled a 43-38-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Cavaliers are 5-6 ATS when playing as at least 8-point underdogs.
- This season, 36 of Cleveland’s games have gone over the point total out of 82 chances.
- The Cavaliers have shot at a 46.8% rate from the field this season, 1.6 percentage points higher than the 45.2% shooting opponents of the Nets have averaged.
- Cleveland is 30-20-1 against the spread and 32-19 overall when it shoots higher than 45.2% from the field.
Nets vs. Cavaliers Over/Under Trends
- A total of 27 Brooklyn games this season have gone over Tuesday’s total of 230 points.
- There have been 19 Cleveland games that have ended with a combined score over 230 points this season.
- The over/under for the contest of 230 is 9.9 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Nets (112.6 points per game) and the Cavaliers (107.5 points per game).
- This game’s point total is 12.4 fewer points than the 217.6 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Nets games is 224.5 points, 5.5 fewer than the over/under of 230 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 15.1 points more than the average over/under in Cavaliers’ games this season (214.9 points).
Nets Team Leaders
- Kevin Durant: 29.5 PTS, 7.2 REB, 6.1 AST, 52.2 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (115-for-294)
- Bruce Brown: 8.7 PTS, 50.3 FG%, 40.2 3PT% (37-for-92)
- Patty Mills: 11.3 PTS, 40.7 FG%, 40 3PT% (225-for-563)
- Kyrie Irving: 26.2 PTS, 5.6 AST, 1.4 STL, 46 FG%, 41.2 3PT% (96-for-233)
- LaMarcus Aldridge: 12.9 PTS, 55 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (14-for-46)
Cavaliers Team Leaders
- Darius Garland: 21.5 PTS, 8.5 AST, 1.3 STL, 46.1 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (171-for-449)
- Evan Mobley: 14.7 PTS, 8.1 REB, 1.6 BLK, 50.7 FG%, 25 3PT% (23-for-92)
- Kevin Love: 13.2 PTS, 7.1 REB, 42.6 FG%, 38.4 3PT% (179-for-466)
- Lauri Markkanen: 14.4 PTS, 44.1 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (132-for-373)
- Cedi Osman: 10.5 PTS, 42.9 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (126-for-355)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.