The Memphis Grizzlies (56-25) host the Boston Celtics (50-31) after winning 10 home games in a row. The Celtics are favored by just 2.5 points in the matchup, which starts at 7:00 PM ET on Sunday, April 10, 2022.
Celtics vs. Grizzlies Predictions
Celtics vs. Grizzlies Betting Odds
Celtics vs. Grizzlies Last 10 Games
- Boston is 7-3 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- The final score of the last 10 Boston games has surpassed the set total eight times.
- Across their past 10 games, the Celtics have scored 12.1 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Memphis covered the spread seven times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- Memphis and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- In the last 10 games, the Grizzlies are scoring 123.6 points per game compared to their 115.7 season average.
Celtics vs. Grizzlies Betting Trends
- Boston is 43-35-3 against the spread this season.
- The Celtics have an ATS record of 26-25-2 when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- This season, Boston’s games have hit the over 40 times.
- The Celtics make 46.5% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.2 percentage points higher than the Grizzlies have allowed to their opponents (45.3%).
- Boston is 32-11-2 against the spread and 37-8 overall when it shoots better than 45.3% from the field.
- Memphis has covered the spread 52 times in 81 games with a set spread.
- In games this season when an underdog by 2.5 points or more, the Grizzlies are 13-9 against the spread.
- Memphis games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 43 times this year.
- The Grizzlies have shot at a 46.2% clip from the field this season, 2.7 percentage points higher than the 43.5% shooting opponents of the Celtics have averaged.
- This season, Memphis has a 48-9 record against the spread and a 51-6 record overall in games the team collectively shoots above 43.5% from the field.
Celtics Team Leaders
- Jayson Tatum: 26.9 PTS, 8.0 REB, 45.0 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (224-for-643)
- Jaylen Brown: 23.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 47.3 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (164-for-457)
- Marcus Smart: 12.2 PTS, 5.9 AST, 1.7 STL, 41.9 FG%, 33.4 3PT% (119-for-356)
- Al Horford: 10.1 PTS, 7.7 REB, 1.3 BLK, 46.3 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (88-for-264)
- Robert Williams III: 10.0 PTS, 9.6 REB, 2.2 BLK, 73.6 FG%
Grizzlies Team Leaders
- Ja Morant: 27.4 PTS, 6.7 AST, 1.2 STL, 49.3 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (88-for-256)
- Desmond Bane: 18.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 46.1 FG%, 43.6 3PT% (228-for-523)
- Steven Adams: 6.9 PTS, 10.0 REB, 54.7 FG%
- De’Anthony Melton: 10.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 40.6 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (136-for-363)
- Tyus Jones: 8.7 PTS, 45.1 FG%, 39.0 3PT% (80-for-205)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.
Top 25 Fantasy Rookie Rankings: Fantasy Football Rookies Class of 2022
By Jeremy Popielarz / November 1, 2021 / 0 Comments
2023 Dynasty Rookie Rankings
By David Heilman / December 5, 2022 / 0 Comments
USFL Draft Pool Trackers And Players
By Michael Del Negro / February 8, 2022 / 0 Comments
Dynasty Fantasy Football: Players to Stash for 2022
By Jeremy Popielarz / October 7, 2021 / 0 Comments
8 Easiest Ways Of Winning Big When Betting On Horses This 2021
By Will Christopher / January 21, 2021 / 0 Comments
Dynasty Football: 2023 Rookie Rankings
By David Heilman / August 14, 2022 / 0 Comments
NFL Player Bonuses and Contract Incentives for 2022
By Justin Mark / December 29, 2021 / 0 Comments
Printable Super Bowl 56 Squares Grid – Cincinnati Bengals vs Los Angeles Rams
By Sports Gambling Podcast / February 2, 2022 / 0 Comments
Top 5 Fantasy Playoff Defenses To Stash
By Wil Rivera / November 18, 2021 / 0 Comments
UFC 282 Predictions
By Jeff Fox / December 7, 2022 / 0 Comments