The Dallas Mavericks (51-30) will attempt to build on a three-game win streak when they host the San Antonio Spurs (34-47) on Sunday, April 10, 2022 at American Airlines Center as 9-point favorites. The matchup airs at 9:30 PM ET.
Mavericks vs. Spurs Predictions
Mavericks vs. Spurs Betting Odds
Mavericks vs. Spurs Last 10 Games
- Dallas covered the spread eight times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- Dallas’ last 10 contests saw five go over the total.
- During their last 10 games, the Mavericks have scored 7.9 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- San Antonio is 7-3 overall and 9-1-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- The final scores of the past 10 San Antonio games have exceeded the set total three times.
- The Spurs’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 115.8, 2.7 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Mavericks vs. Spurs Betting Trends
- Dallas has covered the spread 46 times this season (46-34-1).
- The Mavericks have an ATS record of 9-5 when playing as at least 9-point favorites.
- Dallas’ games have gone over the total 30 times this season.
- The Mavericks make 46.0% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.5 percentage points lower than the Spurs have allowed to their opponents (46.5%).
- Dallas is 29-7-1 against the spread and 32-5 overall when it shoots better than 46.5% from the field.
- San Antonio is 43-38-1 against the spread this season.
- In games this year when an underdog by 9 points or more, the Spurs have gone 7-0 against the spread.
- San Antonio games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 37 times out of 82 chances this season.
- The Spurs have shot at a 46.6% rate from the field this season, 1.0 percentage point greater than the 45.6% shooting opponents of the Mavericks have averaged.
- This season, San Antonio has a 28-14 record against the spread and a 23-19 record overall in games the team collectively shoots over 45.6% from the field.
Mavericks Team Leaders
- Luka Dončić: 28.5 PTS, 9.1 REB, 8.7 AST, 1.1 STL, 45.7 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (199-for-564)
- Jalen Brunson: 16.2 PTS, 50.2 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (91-for-245)
- Dorian Finney-Smith: 10.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.7 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (168-for-430)
- Dwight Powell: 8.7 PTS, 66.8 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (13-for-37)
- Maxi Kleber: 7.0 PTS, 39.8 FG%, 32.5 3PT% (83-for-255)
Spurs Team Leaders
- Dejounte Murray: 21.2 PTS, 8.4 REB, 9.3 AST, 2.0 STL, 46.3 FG%, 33.0 3PT% (95-for-288)
- Jakob Poeltl: 13.5 PTS, 9.3 REB, 1.7 BLK, 62.0 FG%
- Keldon Johnson: 16.9 PTS, 46.7 FG%, 40.2 3PT% (158-for-393)
- Devin Vassell: 12.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42.8 FG%, 36.0 3PT% (134-for-372)
- Lonnie Walker IV: 12.1 PTS, 40.7 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (111-for-353)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.