The Phoenix Suns (63-17) are slight underdogs (by 3 points) to end a three-game road losing streak when they visit the Utah Jazz (48-32) on Friday, April 8, 2022 at 9:30 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is 227.
Jazz vs. Suns Predictions
Jazz vs. Suns Betting Odds
Jazz vs. Suns Last 10 Games
- Utah is 4-6 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- The final score of the past 10 Utah games has gone over the set total five times.
- The past 10 Jazz games averaged 5.3 fewer points (221.7) than this matchup’s point total.
- In the past 10 games, the Jazz are scoring 2.4 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Phoenix has a 7-3 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Phoenix and its opponents have hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Suns games averaged 228.8 total points, 1.8 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Suns have scored 3.2 more points per contest compared to their 115.0 PPG season-long scoring average.
Jazz vs. Suns Betting Trends
- Utah has put together a record of 33-45-2 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 3 points or more so far this season, the Jazz went 29-33-1 against the spread.
- Utah’s games have gone over the total 38 times this season.
- This season, the Jazz have a 47.2% shooting percentage from the field, which is 2.8% higher than the 44.4% of shots the Suns’ opponents have hit.
- Utah has a 29-26-1 record against the spread and a 40-16 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 44.4% from the field.
- Phoenix is 43-37-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 3-point underdogs or more, the Suns have an ATS record of 2-4.
- This season, Phoenix’s games have hit the over 41 times.
- The Suns are shooting 48.6% from the field, 3.3% higher than the 45.3% the Jazz’s opponents have shot this season.
- Phoenix has put together a 34-24 record against the spread and a 50-8 straight up record in games it shoots over 45.3% from the field.
Jazz vs. Suns Over/Under Trends
- This season, Utah games have seen a combined score higher than this game’s 227-point total 33 times.
- This season, 33 games Phoenix played finished with a combined score over 227 points.
- The Jazz average 113.8 points per game against the Suns’ 115.0, totaling 1.8 points over the matchup’s total of 227.
- The 215.2 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 11.8 fewer than the 227 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Jazz games is 5.3 points fewer than the over/under of 227 points in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 4.4 points more than the average over/under in Suns’ games this season (222.6 points).
Jazz Team Leaders
- Donovan Mitchell: 26.0 PTS, 5.3 AST, 1.5 STL, 45.0 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (231-for-650)
- Rudy Gobert: 15.5 PTS, 14.7 REB, 2.1 BLK, 71.3 FG%
- Jordan Clarkson: 16.2 PTS, 42.2 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (187-for-582)
- Mike Conley: 13.7 PTS, 5.3 AST, 1.3 STL, 43.7 FG%, 41.0 3PT% (165-for-402)
- Bojan Bogdanovic: 18.0 PTS, 45.6 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (178-for-457)
Suns Team Leaders
- Devin Booker: 26.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.5 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (181-for-473)
- Chris Paul: 14.7 PTS, 10.7 AST, 1.9 STL, 49.1 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (63-for-198)
- Mikal Bridges: 14.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 53.3 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (115-for-310)
- Deandre Ayton: 17.2 PTS, 10.2 REB, 63.8 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (6-for-17)
- Jae Crowder: 9.5 PTS, 1.4 STL, 40.0 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (126-for-361)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.