The Brooklyn Nets (42-38) host the Cleveland Cavaliers (43-37) in a matchup of Atlantic Division teams at Barclays Center, beginning at 7:30 PM ET on Friday, April 8, 2022. The Cavaliers are 6.5-point underdogs in the game, the fourth matchup between the squads this season. The matchup has an over/under set at 228.5 points.
Nets vs. Cavaliers Predictions
Nets vs. Cavaliers Betting Odds
Nets vs. Cavaliers Last 10 Games
- Brooklyn is 6-4 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- The final score of the past 10 Brooklyn games has gone over the set total three times.
- The last 10 Nets games averaged 235.9 total points, 7.4 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Nets have scored 4.8 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Cleveland is 2-8-0 against the spread and 3-7 overall in its last 10 contests.
- Cleveland’s past 10 games saw six hit the over.
- The past 10 Cavaliers games averaged 7.6 fewer points (220.9) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Cavaliers have a 109.9 points-per-game average, 2.4 points above their season-long scoring average.
Nets vs. Cavaliers Betting Trends
- Brooklyn has covered the spread 33 times over 80 games with a set spread.
- In games they were favored in by 6.5 points or more so far this season, the Nets went 7-16 against the spread.
- Games involving Brooklyn have hit the over 40 times this season.
- The Nets are shooting 47.3% from the field this season, 2.1 percentage points higher than the 45.2% the Cavaliers allow to opponents.
- In games Brooklyn shoots higher than 45.2% from the field, it is 28-23-1 against the spread and 36-16 overall.
- Cleveland has put together a 42-37-1 record against the spread this year.
- In games they were an underdog in by 6.5 points or more so far this year, the Cavaliers went 10-8 against the spread.
- Cleveland’s games have gone over the total 35 times this season.
- The Cavaliers’ 46.8% shooting percentage from the field this season is 1.7 percentage points higher than the Nets have allowed to their opponents (45.1%).
- Cleveland is 29-19-1 against the spread and 31-18 overall when it shoots better than 45.1% from the field.
Nets vs. Cavaliers Over/Under Trends
- Brooklyn and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Friday’s total of 228.5 points 29 times this season.
- A total of 20 of Cleveland’s games ended with a combined score over 228.5 points this season.
- The point total for the contest of 228.5 is 8.4 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Nets (112.6 points per game) and the Cavaliers (107.5 points per game).
- The 217.4 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 11.1 fewer than the 228.5 over/under in this contest.
- This season the average total for Nets games is 224.2 points, 4.3 fewer than the over/under of 228.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 14.0 points separates this game’s over/under (228.5 points) and the average total points bet in Cavaliers’ games (214.5 points) this season.
Nets Team Leaders
- Kevin Durant: 29.9 PTS, 7.4 REB, 6.2 AST, 52.1 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (111-for-288)
- Patty Mills: 11.5 PTS, 40.7 FG%, 40.0 3PT% (223-for-558)
- Bruce Brown: 8.7 PTS, 50.3 FG%, 39.8 3PT% (35-for-88)
- Kyrie Irving: 27.5 PTS, 5.7 AST, 1.4 STL, 46.5 FG%, 42.0 3PT% (95-for-226)
- LaMarcus Aldridge: 12.9 PTS, 55.0 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (14-for-46)
Cavaliers Team Leaders
- Darius Garland: 21.7 PTS, 8.7 AST, 1.3 STL, 46.1 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (168-for-443)
- Evan Mobley: 14.9 PTS, 8.3 REB, 1.6 BLK, 50.6 FG%, 25.3 3PT% (23-for-91)
- Kevin Love: 13.4 PTS, 7.2 REB, 42.5 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (177-for-460)
- Lauri Markkanen: 14.6 PTS, 44.0 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (130-for-368)
- Cedi Osman: 10.7 PTS, 42.8 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (125-for-351)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.