The Memphis Grizzlies (55-23) are underdogs (+6) for an attempt to continue a seven-game win streak when they visit the Utah Jazz (46-32) at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday, April 5, 2022 at Vivint Arena.
Jazz vs. Grizzlies Predictions
Jazz vs. Grizzlies Betting Odds
Jazz vs. Grizzlies Last 10 Games
- Utah has a 4-6 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- Utah’s past 10 games saw four go over the total.
- In their past 10 games, the Jazz have a points-per-game average 3.2 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Memphis has a 9-1 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- Memphis’ last 10 contests saw five hit the over.
- During the last 10 games, the Grizzlies are scoring 123.6 points per game compared to their 115.4 season average.
Jazz vs. Grizzlies Betting Trends
- Utah has put together a 31-45-2 record against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 6 points or more, the Jazz are 20-23-1 against the spread.
- Utah’s games have gone over the total 36 times this season.
- The Jazz make 47.1% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.8 percentage points higher than the Grizzlies have allowed to their opponents (45.3%).
- In games Utah shoots higher than 45.3% from the field, it is 27-20-1 against the spread and 35-13 overall.
- Memphis has covered the spread 51 times this year (51-27-0).
- In games they have played as 6-point underdogs or more, the Grizzlies have an ATS record of 5-1.
- Memphis’ games have gone over the total 41 times this year.
- The Grizzlies have shot at a 46.2% rate from the field this season, 0.7 percentage points higher than the 45.5% shooting opponents of the Jazz have averaged.
- This season, Memphis has a 39-6 record against the spread and a 42-3 record overall in games the team collectively shoots higher than 45.5% from the field.
Jazz Team Leaders
- Donovan Mitchell: 26.1 PTS, 5.4 AST, 1.5 STL, 45.4 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (230-for-641)
- Rudy Gobert: 15.3 PTS, 14.7 REB, 2.1 BLK, 70.9 FG%
- Mike Conley: 13.7 PTS, 5.3 AST, 1.3 STL, 43.6 FG%, 41.0 3PT% (163-for-398)
- Jordan Clarkson: 16.1 PTS, 41.8 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (180-for-568)
- Bojan Bogdanovic: 18.0 PTS, 45.6 FG%, 38.7 3PT% (173-for-447)
Grizzlies Team Leaders
- Ja Morant: 27.6 PTS, 6.7 AST, 1.2 STL, 49.3 FG%, 34.0 3PT% (86-for-253)
- Jaren Jackson Jr.: 16.3 PTS, 2.3 BLK, 41.8 FG%, 31.9 3PT% (123-for-385)
- Desmond Bane: 18.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 46.0 FG%, 43.0 3PT% (219-for-509)
- Steven Adams: 7.1 PTS, 10.0 REB, 54.8 FG%
- De’Anthony Melton: 10.8 PTS, 1.5 STL, 40.5 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (131-for-349)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.