The Minnesota Timberwolves (44-34) play the Washington Wizards (34-43) as heavy, 11-point favorites on Tuesday, April 5, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET.
Timberwolves vs. Wizards Predictions
Timberwolves vs. Wizards Betting Odds
Timberwolves vs. Wizards Last 10 Games
- Minnesota is 6-4 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Minnesota’s past 10 games saw six hit the over.
- The Timberwolves’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 8.5 points higher than their season-long average.
- Washington is 5-5 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- The final scores of the last 10 Washington games have exceeded the set total five times.
- During their past 10 games, the Wizards have a 110.4 points-per-game average, 1.7 points above their season-long scoring average.
Timberwolves vs. Wizards Betting Trends
- Minnesota has covered the spread 43 times over 79 games with a set spread.
- In games this season when favored by 11 points or more, the Timberwolves are 4-1 against the spread.
- Games involving Minnesota have hit the over 47 times out of 79 chances this season.
- The Timberwolves make 45.6% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.6 percentage points lower than the Wizards have allowed to their opponents (46.2%).
- In games Minnesota shoots better than 46.2% from the field, it is 27-5 against the spread and 28-4 overall.
- Washington has covered the spread 31 times in 78 games with a set spread.
- The Wizards are 1-3 ATS when playing as at least 11-point underdogs.
- This year, Washington’s games have hit the over 43 times out of 78 chances.
- The Wizards are shooting 47.0% from the field, 1.3% higher than the 45.7% the Timberwolves’ opponents have shot this season.
- Washington has compiled a 24-26-1 record against the spread and a 27-24 straight up record in games it shoots better than 45.7% from the field.
Timberwolves Team Leaders
- Karl-Anthony Towns: 24.2 PTS, 9.6 REB, 1.1 BLK, 53.0 FG%, 41.1 3PT% (143-for-348)
- Anthony Edwards: 20.7 PTS, 1.5 STL, 43.6 FG%, 36.0 3PT% (204-for-566)
- D’Angelo Russell: 17.8 PTS, 6.9 AST, 41.0 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (170-for-501)
- Jarred Vanderbilt: 7.0 PTS, 8.5 REB, 1.3 STL, 58.5 FG%, 15.4 3PT% (2-for-13)
- Malik Beasley: 11.9 PTS, 39.1 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (228-for-605)
Wizards Team Leaders
- Kyle Kuzma: 17.1 PTS, 8.5 REB, 45.2 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (128-for-375)
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope: 13.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.4 FG%, 39.4 3PT% (156-for-396)
- Deni Avdija: 8.0 PTS, 43.0 FG%, 32.2 3PT% (75-for-233)
- Daniel Gafford: 9.0 PTS, 1.4 BLK, 69.0 FG%
- Raul Neto: 7.4 PTS, 45.6 FG%, 28.9 3PT% (33-for-114)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.